- All-natural supplement made from certified organic whole-food extracts
- Iodine sourced from organically grown seaweed in the United Kingdom
- Contributes to normal cognitive function
- Contributes to the normal production of thyroid hormones & normal thyroid function
- Supports normal energy yielding metabolism
- Aids the healthy functioning of the nervous system
- Maintains healthy skin
- Each serving provides 385mcg of Iodine: 256% of the Recommended Daily Allowance
- Free from preservatives, additives, flavourings & colourings
- No added sugar
- No added gluten
- Packaging made from recycled materials
- Certified organic by the Soil Association
- Suitable for vegans & strict vegetarians
Why Whole Food Extracts? Whole foods are foods that have undergone minimal processing & are refined as little as possible. Whole foods are often free from additives or other artificial substances. With less processing, the pure, food state of the plant is preserved in a form that the body recognizes & the nutrients may be easily absorbed by the body.
- As a dietary supplement take 1 capsule every morning with food daily.
- Great taken in combination with Selenium taken at night.
- Do not if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Did you know? Earthier Organic Sea Kelp is hand-harvested and DNA tested on every batch to ensure you are getting a clean and 100% select source of Ascophyllum (Kelp). There is no heat treatment used and strictly no chemicals ensuring not only that this product meets Organic standards but it also offers the most nutritional content possible.
- 60 Vegan Capsules (2 months supply).
- Iodine from Organic Ascophyllum Seaweed (Kelp)*, Hypromellose Capsule.
- *Organic ingredients.
One vegetarian capsule provides:
- Ascophyllum Seaweed: 385 mcg
- Recycled plastic bottle & lid.
Country of Origin:
- Made in Europe: France/UK.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.