- MCT oil supplement
- A great source of energy
- Supports natural energy levels
- Supports sustained mental focus
- May help to improve sports performance
- May assist with weight loss
- Helps your body to burn fat
- May help you to feel more full
- Improves absorption of food & nutrients
- Anti-inflammatory properties
- Easy to digest
- Easily absorbed into the bloodstream
- Odourless, unflavoured: add to a variety of foods & beverages
- Certified Halaal
- Certified by the Roundtable on Sustainable Palm Oil (RSPO)
- Suitable for people on a keto diet
- Suitable for vegans & strict vegetarians
- Take 1 to 4 teaspoons daily.
- Unflavoured: can also be mixed into a variety of foods & beverages.
- Store in a cool dry place away from heat and direct sunlight.
- Can be refrigerated.
Did you know? Credé MCT (Palm) Oil is made from palm kernel oil, which is sourced from Malaysia where the manufacturer complies with the RSPO (Roundtable on Sustainable Palm Oil) guidelines.
- 250 ml
- 100% Medium-chain triglycerides (Caprylic acid 60%, Capric acid 40%) derived from palm kernel oil.
Typical Nutritional Information: per 15 ml serving (plus, minus 1 tablespoon)
- Energy (kJ): 3478
- Protein (g): 0
- Carbohydrate (g): 0
- of which Total Sugar (g): 0
- Total Fat (g): 94
- of which Saturated Fat (g): 94
- Dietary Fibre (g): 0
- Sodium (mg): 0
- Packed in a factory that processes tree nuts, peanut & sesame products.
- Recyclable glass bottle with metal lid.
Country of Origin:
- Product of Malaysia
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.