- Activated macadamia charcoal helps whiten teeth while promoting good oral health by alkalising the pH balance in the mouth, helping prevent cavities, bad breath and gum disease
- It works to whiten teeth by absorbing plaque and microscopic particles that stain teeth
- Activated charcoal is an all-natural solution for a bright smile. It is also a potent natural treatment used to trap toxins and chemicals in the body, allowing them to be flushed out so the body doesn’t reabsorb them
- Helps whiten teeth
- Promotes great oral health
- Alkalises the pH balance in the mouth
- Supports the prevention of cavities,
- Fights bad breath and gum disease
- A natural alternative to chemical bleaching and preggy-belly friendly
- Supports your body’s natural detoxification process
- Approved by Beauty Without Cruelty
- Open the sachet and squeeze the contents out into your mouth
- Swirl it around for 10 minutes
- Spit it out
- Drink lots of water to help expel toxins
Cocos Nucifera Oils, Mentha, Piperita Oil, Mentha Spicata Herb Oil, Steam activated charcoal from nut shell, Quercus Robur Bud Extract, D-Limonene
19 out of 20 people would recommend this product27/10/2020, By AliyahGreat Product23/06/2020, By LucyNot great and uncomfortable to use23/06/2020, By LeanneLove the size of packets. Easy to use.10/05/2020, By IreneTremendous results! My teeth are gleaming.22/01/2019, By JaydenI have read the comments on this below and maybe it should be explained that the main ingredient is the charcoal which is for detox and longer use than 3 days is not recommended. I have been an oil pulling fan for years as my wife is a Naturopath and this is much more effective than the plain oil.10/12/2018, By MartinetteNot enough to show a result. Over priced07/12/2018, By NicoletteThis is a great addition to the Cocobaci range, I do the normal pack for 15 days and then the bosster for 3 days and then repeat. If I skip a day for some reason, my mouth does not feel great at all, so it definitely works05/09/2018, By MelissaMy teeth felt good after the pull. My teeth are not any whiter though, but the package does say you need to do at least 15 to notice a difference.
And honestly I think it tastes nasty!!!03/08/2018, By MiaI can truly feel a difference29/05/2018, By AureliaThe product itself is good but I think it is definitely overpriced for the little quantity. A similar oil pulling mix can easily be done at home with coconut oil, activated charcoal and and a few drops of essential oil (e.g. peppermint oil).16/04/2018, By WinnieI like the product, but felt a little cheated with only the 3 sachets for that price. I also feel it is over packaged for the quantity.15/03/2018, By shiahonestly so impressed this product has really done its job with me personally. teeth look like pearls again :)05/02/2018, By LcathThink I would need 6-9 sachets to see a difference but mouth feels good. Struggle to keep it on for longer than 10 minutes due to saliva building up and mouth gets really full.07/01/2018, By AyandaWe all deserve a white smile. So since buying it, I can tell that 3 sachets won't be enough to reach my goal. However, this helps a lot. I'm struggling to find chemical free plant based dental floss, so oil pulling is the next most potent thing.
Clean mouth and a white teeth.18/12/2017, By SammyMy teeth is really getting so much whiter! Very impressed18/11/2017, By GarethI used this but didn't follow the instructions to the t. Yet I could feel a difference, with only 3 sachets you won't see a difference. I did however feel a lot better and energised. Well worth it to do oil pulling regularly.30/10/2017, By JenniferLovely product, tastes better than I anticipated.06/10/2017, By TraceyMuch easier to use than products you need to mix yourself.11/09/2017, By TaschAbsolutely love this product. The results are amazing31/08/2017, By JamesI have tried this. The whitening boost is amazing.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.