Reasons to take a natural Sutherlandia supplement daily:
- Boosts immunity, improves energy & wellbeing
- Relieves stress, depression & anxiety
- Helps to combat diseases like cancer
- Improves appetite in “wasted” patients
- Helps to relieve peptic ulcers, gastritis, acid reflux
- Soothes the pain of rheumatoid arthritis
- Helps to ease chronic fatigue syndrome (ME)
- Eases the symptoms of menopause (irritability & hot flushes)
- Helps to combat colds, ‘flu, fatigue, respiratory infections
- Adaptogenic & antioxidant activity
What makes Big Tree Sutherlandia tablets so beneficial?
- Potent 300mg dose
- Organically grown
- Dairy-free, preservative-free
- Suitable for vegans
- NO artificial flavours or colours
- NO synthetic pesticide or herbicide residue
- NO corn, yeast, wheat or soy
- NO sugar or salt
Did You Know? In Tswana, Sutherlandia it is known as phetola meaning “it changes”, because the herb has the power to change the course of many different illnesses. The San people call it insista, “the one that dispels darkness”!
- Take 1 capsule twice daily or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
- When used at the recommended dose there are no documented side-effects.
- Store in a cool dry place.
- Do not use during pregnancy or while breastfeeding.
- Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if seal is broken or missing.
- Sutherlandia contains an amino acid called L-canavanine. Those with Systemic Lupus Erthematosus should consult their health care professional before taking this supplement, as reports suggest that ingesting significant amounts of L-canavanine can cause recurrence of this disease once it has become dormant.
- Consult your health care practitioner before taking Sutherlandia together with any anti-hypertensive or anti-diabetic medication, or anti-retroviral drugs.
- Sutherlandia should not be taken while on anti-coagulants like Heparin or Warfarin.
- Use of the product should be discontinued two weeks prior to elective surgery.
- Sutherlandia frutescens subsp. Microphylla 300mg
- Microcrystalline cellulose
- Potato starch
- Silicone dioxide
- Magnesium Stearate
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice.