Reasons to take a natural Sutherlandia supplement daily:
- Boosts immunity, improves energy & wellbeing
- Relieves stress, depression & anxiety
- Helps to combat diseases like cancer
- Improves appetite in “wasted” patients
- Helps to relieve peptic ulcers, gastritis, acid reflux
- Soothes the pain of rheumatoid arthritis
- Helps to ease chronic fatigue syndrome (ME)
- Eases the symptoms of menopause (irritability & hot flushes)
- Helps to combat colds, ‘flu, fatigue, respiratory infections
- Adaptogenic & antioxidant activity
What makes Big Tree Sutherlandia tablets so beneficial?
- Potent 300mg dose
- Organically grown
- Dairy-free, preservative-free
- Suitable for vegans
- NO artificial flavours or colours
- NO synthetic pesticide or herbicide residue
- NO corn, yeast, wheat or soy
- NO sugar or salt
Did You Know? In Tswana, Sutherlandia it is known as phetola meaning “it changes”, because the herb has the power to change the course of many different illnesses. The San people call it insista, “the one that dispels darkness”!
- Take 1 capsule twice daily or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
- When used at the recommended dose there are no documented side-effects.
- Store in a cool dry place.
- Do not use during pregnancy or while breastfeeding.
- Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if seal is broken or missing.
- Sutherlandia contains an amino acid called L-canavanine. Those with Systemic Lupus Erthematosus should consult their health care professional before taking this supplement, as reports suggest that ingesting significant amounts of L-canavanine can cause recurrence of this disease once it has become dormant.
- Consult your health care practitioner before taking Sutherlandia together with any anti-hypertensive or anti-diabetic medication, or anti-retroviral drugs.
- Sutherlandia should not be taken while on anti-coagulants like Heparin or Warfarin.
- Use of the product should be discontinued two weeks prior to elective surgery.
- Sutherlandia frutescens subsp. Microphylla 300mg
15 out of 15 people would recommend this product18/10/2021, By ReneeGreat product.05/06/2021, By NjivsExcellent20/09/2020, By FifiI'm impressed!!!!!!
I've been using this product for close to a month now and I have not experienced any peptic ulcers01/06/2020, By TalentWorking wonders12/03/2020, By CatBeen using this for almost a year now. We have not been sick since. Great immune booster.18/12/2019, By JillBeen taking these for about a week and I can feel a bit of a change in my energy levels. I'm guessing that the full impact is felt over time.03/09/2019, By CatSwitched to Sutherlandia as an immune booster about four months ago. And I never got sicj this winter. Coincidence? Who knows?16/07/2019, By ReneeI have been taking this product for a few years now, but this brand for almost a year. it is a great product and really helps to protect the immune system.03/06/2019, By MarykeI have been using this for 1 year now and not been getting sick. Really recommend this product for over all health and immune support.27/05/2019, By CatBeen using this now for more than a month instead of my usual immune booster. My 12 year-old is also using it. Probably too early to say, but we haven't gotten sick since. I am carefully hopeful.02/05/2019, By MireilleThe smell and aftertaste takes getting used to, but it is a good product.21/03/2019, By ReneeI was previously taking another brand, but this is a bit stronger and I really like them. I take them as I have ulcerative collitis (in remission) and even the doctor said he knows of someone who has cured themselves taking this product. I was previously taking a lower dose. It also protects one's immune system. I haven't had a cold for a few years.15/03/2019, By LeeThis product is great, my friend was suffering from peptic ulcers and she is now cured... I also just ordered one from myself, hope they help me too, I have colitis30/05/2018, By ShanI haven't tried these capsules but I started drinking kankerbos (Sutherlandia) tea this year and have not been sick once! It apparently also increases natural serotonin production (hence better mood). I generally get flu (badly) at least a few times a year but I truly feel this plant has helped me through.
Can be consumed daily, 1 tsp after meals, but don't take it in the evening because it can keep you awake. Also the taste is AWFUL at first but I swear you get used to it- it's worth it.20/05/2018, By OdieExcelent product.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.