- Heirloom carrot growing seeds
- Thrives in full sun
- Germinates within two weeks
- Harvestable within 3 months
- Suitable for intermediates
- Store in a dry place out of direct sunlight.
Did you know? To grow long, straight single shafted carrots, be sure to remove large rocks and stones from the soil in which you’re planting your carrots.
- Contains: Heirloom Carrot Seeds.
- Binomial: Daucus carota subsp. sativus.
- Cultivar: Cape Market.
- Nett Weight: Approx. 3.5 g.*
- *Note: The weight of seeds included will vary slightly.
- Packed in recyclable brown envelopes.
Country of Origin:
- Product of South Africa.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.