- Asparagus growing seeds
- Thrives in full sun
- Germinates within three weeks
- Prefers well-drained soil
- Suitable for beginners
- Store in a dry place out of direct sunlight.
Did you know? It can take 2-3 years for asparagus to become truly established, but once they’re mature they can produce a bountiful harvest for decades.
- Contains:. Heirloom Asparagus Seeds.
- Binomial: Asparagus officinalis.
- Nett Weight: Approx. 3.5 g.*
- *Note: The weight of seeds included will vary slightly.
- Packed in recyclable brown envelopes.
Country of Origin:
- Product of South Africa.
1 out of 1 people would recommend this product16/11/2020, By PamBn
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.