- Heirloom Italian carrot growing seeds
- Thrives in full sun
- Germinates within two weeks
- Harvestable within 3 months
- Suitable for intermediates
- Store in a dry place out of direct sunlight.
Did you know? Leaving your carrots in the ground for too long will cause them to grow too large and become ‘woody’ and hard to cut. Be sure to pluck one from the earth after about 70 days after planting from seed to check if they’re ready for eating.
- Contains: Heirloom Carrot Seed.
- Binomial: daucus carota subsp. sativus.
- Cultivar: Gigante Flakkee.
- Nett Weight: Approx. 3.5 g.*
- *Note: The weight of seeds included will vary slightly.
- Packed in recyclable brown envelopes.
Country of Origin:
- Product of South Africa.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.