- Helps to provide essential gut support and boost your overall immune system
- Added with Inulin - which can improve your digestive system
- Can strengthen your nails, joints and bones
- May improve your skin’s hydration and skin texture
- Assists with boosting your hair volume and growth
- Added with Beef and Chicken Hydrolyzed Collagen Peptides
- With Palm Oil derived from Magnesium Stearate
- Contains Maltodextrin
- No added artificial preservatives or additives
- Free from Wheat (Gluten), Milk (Lactose) and Soy
- Locally made with 95% locally sourced Ingredients
- Take one capsule per day.
- Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.
- 30 Capsules
- Inulin (Chicory Root Extract) 200mg, Bovine Hydrolyzed Collagen Peptides (250mg), Bovine, Hydrolyzed Gelatin (250mg), Chicken Hydrolyzed Collagen Peptides (Type I & II Collagen Peptides) 150mg, Velobiotics Proprietary Blend 2 Billion CFUs, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Lactobacillus Plantarum, Lactobacillus Casei, Lactobacillus reuteri, Lactobacillus rhamnosus, Lactobacillus fermentum, Lactobacillus Salivarius, Lactobacillus paracasei, Lactobacillus bulgaricus, Lactobacillus helveticus, Bifidobacterium Lactis, Bifidobacterium Infantis, Bifidobacterium Breve, Bifidobacterium Bifidum, Bifidobacterium Longum, Streptococcus Thermophilus, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Maltodextrin, Magnesium stearate, Silicon Dioxide.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding please consult your health care provider for advice before taking this medicine.
- Do not use if the safety seal is damaged or missing.
- Do not use this product if you have any hypersensitivity or allergy to any of the ingredients.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.