- Can clean your tongue much more effectively than your toothbrush
- Helps to fight bad breath and the buildup of plaque
- Supports your daily oral health routine
- May improve your sense of taste
- Durable - does not rust or hold mould
- Surgical grade stainless steel
- Biodegradable and compostable packaging
- Safe for use by everyone in the family
- Produced in South Africa by a local, Female-owned brand
- Ideally, you should use your tongue cleaner when you wake up in the morning before breakfast.
- Use it either prior to or after brushing your teeth.
- Do not scrape too hard!
- Rinse your mouth and starting at the back of your tongue, scrape gently forward, on top and side surfaces of your tongue.
- The scraper may be rinsed off between strokes if there is a lot of accumulation.
- If you stimulate the gag reflex during scraping this may indicate that the scraping is too hard. If this occurs with gentle scraping, begin slightly more forward on the tongue to avoid the gagging reflex.
- Rinse your mouth and the tongue cleaner after cleaning your tongue.
- The practice should be a gentle & comfortable addition to your regular dental hygiene
- Rinse your mouth and tongue cleaner after cleaning your tongue.
- Nett Weight: 28 g
- Dimensions (L x W x H) in centimetres: 15 x 11 x 1
- Surgical Grade 304 Stainless Steel Rainbow Colours.
- Not suitable for use by children without adult supervision.
- Not recommended for pregnant mothers.
- Paper card backing with reusable and resealable PP bag
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa with imported materials.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.