- Raw natural kombucha, no artificial flavours
- Ginger complements the already bold flavours
- No preservatives or additives
- A refreshing, hydrating & energising drink
- Natural probiotic content, great for digestion
- Supports a healthy gut biome
- Helps to flush out toxins; acts as a liver tonic
- Boosts your immune system
- Improves circulation
- Balances blood sugar
Sugar content in kombucha: Although kombucha is made with sugar, this sugar is “digested” by the bacteria and yeast cultures (SCOBY) during the fermentation process, so only a trace of the sugar is left in the finished batch.
Please Note: For an effective kombucha detox, we recommend drinking plenty of water and eating more alkalising foods, while reducing the amount of ordinary tea, coffee and refined carbohydrates in your diet.
- Keep refrigerated
- Store upright
- For your awareness, kombucha can interfere with certain pharmaceutical medications; i.e. insulin-dependent diabetics report needing less insulin
- Although kombucha is natural and healthy, it is also very potent; pregnant or breastfeeding women should consult their doctor before drinking kombucha
- Kombucha is potent detoxing drink; ingesting too much too soon can cause headaches, nausea and discomfort. Start by drinking no more than 100ml per day for the first few days. Increase by 50 to 100 ml, depending on how much you need
- When detoxing, be sure to drink plenty of water to promote the elimination of toxins and prevent dehydration
- 340 ml
- Filtered Water, Black & Organic Green Tea, Fresh Ginger, Cane Sugar, Live Cultures
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.