Made from a break through blend of plant extracts, every natural ingredient used to make the Sunumbra organic sunscreen range has a direct and clear benefit for your skin:
- 5 Star UVA rating
- SPF up to 40+ (UVB)
- Broad Spectrum/high protection
- Highly water resistance for up to 40 minutes
- Vegan friendly
- Contains no chemical sunscreen filters
- Only tested on humans
- Suitable for any skin type
Contains NO chemical sunscreen filters, parabens or harmful preservatives, colorants or added fragrance, titanium dioxide, mineral oils, animal derivatives, PEG emulsifiers.
- Apply sunumbra 15 minutes before you expose yourself to the sun so it has time to soak into your skin and provide maximum protection.
- You should apply sunscreen everyday, even if it is cloudy as UV rays penetrate clouds.
- Apply liberally to all exposed areas, taking extra care to cover frequently forgotten spots: lips, back of neck, ears, nose, tops of feet, along the hairline and exposed areas of the head.
- Reapply at least every 2 hours and after towel drying, swimming or sweating.
- Cape chestnut oil (wild sourced), de-ionised water, Zinc Oxide, galactoarabinan (eco-certified organic), sodium olivoyl glutamate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate. (eco-certified organic), red raspberry seed oil (eco-certified organic), ocimum basilicum hairy root culture extracts (100% natural certification), Carnauba Wax, nicotinamide (100% natural certification), Magnesium chloride (100% natural certification), aspen bark extract (populus tremuloides) (1005 natural certification), Silica (100% natural certification), tyrosine (100% natural certification), ascorbyl glucoside (100% natural certification), kigelia extract (wil sourced), superoxide dismutase (SOD) (100% natural certification), Allantoin.
11 out of 12 people would recommend this product29/11/2020, By FranI tried quite a few products for the men in my life working outdoors or on the farm. This is the first time they are very happy and satisfied!27/10/2020, By AliyahGreat Product29/08/2020, By Brendaok19/01/2020, By AidFantastic01/02/2019, By MelissaTook this product with me on my recent boat cruise to Portugese Islands. Love it as I did not burn once on my trip! However, I did find it to be a little difficult to get out of my bikinis and clothing.13/11/2018, By TarrynWorks very well28/12/2017, By TheYogiBearStrong and long lasting everything you want in a sunblock17/07/2017, By MoniqueNatural and effective but tinted.01/02/2016, By LeighThis leaves your face white, so only use for outdoor activities or times when you
e not worried about the appearance. I like it and it protects really well, especially if you are prone to excessive perspiration or you are swimming.21/01/2016, By TessaIt is a very good sunblock but it is extremely thick and left a very white film over my face.17/12/2014, By SallyAnother of my staples from Faithful to Nature - with its zinc content and pleasant non-odour, just perfect for hot Karoo sun!06/03/2014, By KerryI really like this sunscreen - its a bit thick but it works well
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.