- Natural selenium mineral supplement (yeast-free)
- Helps to fight free radical damage
- Promotes clear, healthy skin
- Helps the body to recycle Vitamin E, for added antioxidant support
- Plays an important role in healthy thyroid function
- Helps with immune system function
- Supports heart health
Added benefits of Solgar selenium:
- Made according to The Solgar Gold Standard™ which ensures quality & purity
- Easy to digest & absorb
- Dairy-free & gluten-free
- Sugar-free & sodium-free
- Suitable for vegans & vegetarians
- No artificial colours, flavours or sweeteners
- Adults: Take one tablet daily, with meals.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If you are pregnant, breastfeeding, taking medication or have a medical condition, consult your healthcare practitioner before use.
- Do not exceed the recommended dosage, unless under the supervision of a healthcare practitioner.
- 50 tablets
- Bulking agents (dicalcium phosphate, microcrystalline cellulose ), anti-caking agents (silicon dioxide, vegetable magnesium stearate), cellulose gum, selenium (yeast-free L-selenomethionine)
Country of Origin:
- Made in The United States Of America
4 out of 4 people would recommend this product28/03/2021, By TaniaI have used this Selenium for ages for my thyroid.14/02/2021, By DollyAn excellent product..its dosage per tablet was what was required y the body ..that fact that its yeast free helps .22/01/2021, By MichelleGreat, safe product to use. I have a thyroid disorder and my endocrinologist recommended Selenium to help convert my hormones effectively - as an aid to my prescription treatment and to control anti-bodies.04/08/2020, By firstname.lastname@example.orgGood, will oder again
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.