- L-Arginine amino acid supplement in cellulose capsules
- Promotes heart health
- Stimulates nitric oxide, improving circulation
- Helps to improve physical performance & stamina
What makes Solgar L-Arginine unique?
- Made according to The Solgar Gold Standard™ which ensures quality & purity
- Free form amino acids are easy to digest & absorb
- Suitable for vegans & vegetarians
- Dairy-free & gluten-free
- No artificial colours, flavours or sweeteners
- Adults: Take one capsule six times daily, between meals.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If you are pregnant, breastfeeding, taking medication or have a medical condition, consult your healthcare practitioner before use.
- Do not exceed the recommended dosage, unless under the supervision of a healthcare practitioner.
- 50 capsules
- L-Arginine (free form), L-Ornithine (as HCI) (free form), vegetable capsule shell (hydroxypropylmethyl cellulose), anti-caking agents (vegetable magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide)
Country of Origin:
- Made in The United States Of America
3 out of 3 people would recommend this product31/05/2020, By PetroI use this also with other amino acids, for heart health, blood pressure and as a relaxant an hour before going to bed. Especially fro older people. This product reverts into Nitric acid, which gets depleted when not so young.13/12/2019, By AENReally helps with stamina and reducing exercise fatigue18/08/2019, By YuliaA good product, but I was confused ... Here on the site it is written to take one capsule six times daily, but on the bottle says take one capsule daily... I bought two bottles with the calculation of 6 tablets per day, now it turned out that one bottle superfluous for me ...
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.