- Natural evening primrose oil supplement
- Cold-pressed without the use of chemical solvents
- A very rich source of GLA
- Helps with hormone balance
- Relieves PMS symptoms
- Anti-inflammatory benefits
- Helps to reduce hormonal acne
- Helps with conditions like eczema & psoriasis
- Combats hair loss
- Eases inflammatory conditions like rheumatoid arthritis
Please Note: This product contains animal-derived gelatine. It is not suitable for vegans, and some vegetarians may choose to avoid it as well.
Added benefits of Solgar’s evening primrose supplement:
- Made according to The Solgar Gold Standard™ which ensures quality & purity
- Easy to digest & absorb
- Dairy-free & gluten-free
- Sugar-free & sodium-free
- No artificial colours, flavours or sweeteners
- Adults: Take one to two capsules daily, with meals.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If you are pregnant, breastfeeding, taking medication or have a medical condition, consult your healthcare practitioner before use.
- Do not exceed the recommended dosage, unless under the supervision of a healthcare practitioner.
- 30 capsules
- Evening primrose seed oil, softgel capsule shell (bovine gelatine), vegetable glycerine (from palm kernel oil)
Country of Origin:
- Made in The United States Of America
20 out of 20 people would recommend this product28/02/2021, By LRLong standing fan of Solgar products, first time for this product. Happy so far11/01/2021, By CarmenI take this every day and it really does help with my hormones. Recommend this if you have period issues.12/09/2020, By ThembelaI bought this evening primrose caps to help me with cervical mucus as I didn't have any. I was pleased to see my CM after a few days.20/08/2020, By MuneeraThis really helps with my pms symptoms20/08/2020, By CindyDefinitely makes me sleep better21/07/2020, By MichelleSince using EPO, my eczema flair ups have reduced dramatically. Waiting or my menses as I do have bad PMS. All women should know the benefits of EPO.13/07/2020, By Lerato EllenYouthful look01/06/2020, By TalentStill initialising07/05/2020, By CandiceI've been using this product now for a few months and can really feel the difference in my skin. My PMS symptoms have also improved dramatically.05/05/2020, By KeaganVery High Quality25/04/2020, By RoseanneA superior evening primrose capsule, I take it daily and can't do without it, balances hormones and great for skin.21/02/2020, By BonitaI use this product daily to manage and assist with my hormone imbalance due to menopause and topping up my order from FTN makes it so easy. List it & Love it19/02/2020, By TarynGreat product.
If you have an aversion to taking pills then please know these are on the larger side.11/01/2020, By LauBezGreat product!29/11/2019, By BettyHelps with perimenopause and other symptoms related to hormones.21/10/2019, By Sunéhappy with the regulation of hormones through using this product, regular buyer25/09/2019, By CarmenI take these capsules daily, month after month, to help with hormonal imbalances. I prefer this brand to white-label products etc. My skin also does much better when I'm taking these pills.17/09/2019, By BrittLove this product and take it daily for hormone regulation.12/09/2019, By KathrynI wanted to try regulate my hormones naturally and can say I feel a significant difference, less PMS and my skin is clearing a lot quicker.05/07/2019, By AmeliaI have very dry skin, especially on my face, and I tried drinking enough water, using the right facial products and not much changed. I was recommended Evening Primrose Oil as a way to hydrate from the inside. The difference after a month is uncanny; smoother, glowing skin with far less flaking and tight dryness. Of course I use it in conjunction with still drinking enough water and using non-drying skin products. But it has really boosted my skin's elasticity.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.