- Hydrolysed type 2 (chicken-derived) collagen
- 100% pure protein, without dairy or carb content
- No artificial additives, fillers, preservatives or sweeteners
- Easy to absorb, for fast-acting benefits
- Suitable for those with lactose & casein intolerance or allergies
- Helps to supplement the depleted collagen levels
- Not suitable for vegans or vegetarians
Benefits of supplementation with chicken collagen:
- Assists with the rebuilding of cartilage for healthy joints
- Potent anti-inflammatory benefits
- Promotes stronger, thicker hair & healthy nails
- High hyaluronic acid content supports clear, healthy skin & reduces wrinkles
- Helps to relieve insomnia & promote better quality sleep
- Relieves arthritis symptoms & joint pain; lubricates joints
- Improves immune system strength
- High in glycine, which promotes healthy muscle growth
- Promotes healthier organs
- Improves energy levels
- A good supplement for athletes
- Promotes bone strength, helps to prevent and treat osteoporosis
- Helps with leaky gut syndrome & improves digestive health
Please Note: This is an animal-derived product. It is not suitable for vegans, and some vegetarians may also choose to avoid it.
- This supplement can be mixed into smoothies, soups or water; it has a distinctive but not unpleasant taste.
- Follow the dosage instructions provided, or follow the directions of your healthcare practitioner.
- Please note that for optimum absorption, bovine (type 1) and chicken (type 2) collagens should not be taken at the same time, but rather taken at different times of the day.
- Chicken collagen is typically most beneficial when taken in the evenings.
Hydrolysed chicken collagen
5 out of 6 people would recommend this product29/01/2021, By KgapaMy skin is glowing16/07/2020, By NhlnhlaI lo love the product it’s the best for me15/07/2020, By NhlnhlaI love your product12/12/2019, By LizzyJust started to use it, hope I will get used to the taste. Tried it in cold /hot water and tea. Still not to tasty.11/12/2019, By CSI cannot agree with the previous review that the Type 2 collagen dissolves easily and has no taste. I know the Type 1 one is tasteless and dissolves easily, but this one, the chicken collagen has a distinct taste (even the write up description at the bottom says so), and I find it very distasteful. This product is very lumpy and does not dissolve very easily, whether you use hot or cold water. If you can look past that, this has done wonders for the inflammation in my shoulder to the point where I hardly feel it during the day. Will continue using it until better and switch back to the type one.07/08/2019, By Lois LoeeThis collagen is amazing! I’ve been using it for just over a month and my skin especially has improved dramatically! It dissolves so easily in my morning tea... I have two scoops in my tea in the morning. It has no taste whatsoever! Will continue using this product for as long as I can afford it. Definitely recommend Sally Ann Creed collagen powder. Amazing stuff!
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.