- Hydrolysed type 2 (chicken-derived) collagen
- Sourced in France
- 100% pure protein, without dairy or carb content
- No artificial additives, fillers, preservatives or sweeteners
- Easy to absorb, for fast-acting benefits
- Suitable for those with lactose & casein intolerance or allergies
- Helps to supplement the depleted collagen levels
Benefits of supplementation with chicken collagen:
- Assists with the rebuilding of cartilage for healthy joints
- Potent anti-inflammatory benefits
- Promotes stronger, thicker hair & healthy nails
- High hyaluronic acid content supports clear, healthy skin & reduces wrinkles
- Helps to relieve insomnia & promote better quality sleep
- Relieves arthritis symptoms & joint pain; lubricates joints
- Improves immune system strength
- High in glycine, which promotes healthy muscle growth
- Promotes healthier organs
- Improves energy levels
- A good supplement for athletes
- Promotes bone strength, helps to prevent and treat osteoporosis
- Helps with leaky gut syndrome & improves digestive health
Please Note: This is an animal-derived product. It is not suitable for vegans, and some vegetarians may also choose to avoid it.
- This supplement can be mixed into smoothies, soups or water; it has a distinctive but not unpleasant taste.
- Follow the dosage instructions provided, or follow the directions of your healthcare practitioner.
- Please note that for optimum absorption, bovine (type 1) and chicken (type 2) collagens should not be taken at the same time, but rather taken at different times of the day.
- Chicken collagen is typically most beneficial when taken in the evenings.
Hydrolysed chicken collagen
Country of Origin
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.