- Plant-based prebiotic daily cream
- Suitable for most skin types
- For women
- Can boost skin hydration
- Helps to reduce the appearance of fine lines
- Infused with Niacinamide (Vitamin B3) - which is essential for a healthy skin barrier
- Blended with Panthenol (Vitamin B5 - it acts as both a moisturizer & a humectant
- Helps to create the appearance of a brighter, smoother complexion
- A source of skin tone & radiance-enhancing properties
- Rich in amino acids & natural elasticity increasing Aloe compounds
- May address many skin concerns like acne, rosacea & eczema
- Can keep your skin looking plump & youthful
- Contains Palm Kernel Oil
- Not tested on animals - certified by Beauty Without Cruelty SA
- Approved by the Vegan Society
- Fairtrade accredited by Phytotrade Africa
Invigorate your beauty with Mbiri’s sustainably sourced raw Ingredients
- Mbiri Natural Skincare is accredited by Phytotrade Africa, who monitors the fairtrade and sustainability of the raw ingredients, meaning that the harvesters are being treated fairly and truly benefit from the plant product being processed. Every Mbiri product sold filters benefits right down to the harvesters not only in Namibia but throughout Africa.
- Apply it onto cleansed, toned and/or serumed skin. This cream was created to be used both in the mornings and evenings simplifying your routine while providing your skin with a double dose of nature’s goodness.
- Discontinue in case of sensitivity.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Nett Volume: 50ml
- Aqua, Cetearyl Alcohol, Aloe Ferox Leaf Extract, Niacinamide, Coco- Caprylate/Caprate, Glycerin, Butyrospermum parkii (Shea) Butter, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Pentylene Glycol, Panthenol, Stearic acid, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Inulin, Zinc Gluconate, Citrullus lanatus (Kalahari Melon) Seed Oil, Sclerocarya birrea (Marula) Seed Oil, Helianthus annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Hydrolyzed Jojoba Esters, Allantoin, Camellia sinensis Leaf Extract, Cyclopia intermedia (Honeybush) Leaf Extract, Glyceryl Caprylate, Cetearyl Glucoside, Xanthan Gum, Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Extract, Brassica Campestris Seed Oil, Sodium Gluconate, Benzyl Alcohol, Dehydroacetic Acid, Potassium sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Citric Acid, Lavandula angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Pelargonium graveolens (Geranium) Oil, Commiphora Wildii (Namibian Myrrh) Oil, Styrax Benzoin Resin Oil, Boswellia carterii (Frankinscense) Oil, Rosa Damascena (Rose) Flower Oil, Citronellol, Eugenol, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool.
- Glass jar with plastic lid.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa with 51.07% of locally sourced ingredients
6 out of 6 people would recommend this product04/04/2023, By KellyThe Prebiotic Daily Cream is SO incredible. I love using it daily and in the night for a silk like feeling on my skin. It's stunning and I have seen results when used consistently. I first bought the mini kit and have since stocked up on this cream and the face wash - both dreamy!!10/02/2023, By KateBest face cream ever. I have recommended it to family and friends, and they all love it too. Super hydrating and you only need to use a little at a time. Highly recommend.10/02/2023, By KateBest face cream ever, and have recommended it to friends and family, they all love it. Super rehydrating, and you only need to use so little. Highly recommend.10/02/2023, By KateBest face cream ever, and have recommended it to friends and family, they all love it. Super rehydrating, and you only need to use so little. Highly recommend.10/02/2023, By KirstyThis moisturiser is amazing! I was struggling with dry skin before using this.09/02/2023, By KristyLove the feel and smell of this face cream. It's incredibly luxurious and hydrating. The entire Mbiri face range is my absolute best. Cannot recommend it highly enough.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.