- Sparkling Honeybush flavoured drink
- Made with rooibos & honeybush extract
- Contains L-theanine & Sceletium extract (Kanna)
- Helps to reduce stress & anxiety
- Kanna is a natural mood booster
- Contains euphoric & anxiety-reducing properties
- Made with low sugar count
- Naturally & locally sourced Ingredients with increased bioavailability
- Free of gluten & GMOs
- Suitable for vegans & strict vegetarians
- Not recommended for use during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
- Consult a healthcare professional before use if using antidepressant medication.
- Once opened, keep refrigerated and consume within 24 hours.
- Nett Volume: 300ml
- Water, Sugar, Rooibos Extract, Honeybush Extract, L-Theanine, Sceletium Tortuosum Extract, Citric Acid, Folic Acid, Pantothenic Acid.
Typical Nutritional Information: Per 100ml
- Energy (kJ): 30
- Protein (g): 0.1
- Carbohydrate (g): 2
- of which Total Sugar (g): 2
- Total Fat (g): 0.1
- of which Saturated Fat (g): -
- Cholesterol (mg): -
- Dietary Fibre (g): -
- Sodium (mg): -
- Recyclable aluminium can.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa.
6 out of 6 people would recommend this product07/11/2023, By NicoleneLove it12/10/2023, By SkanierTastes so great I could have 1 every day11/09/2023, By AmberLove this drink. Light and refreshing.27/04/2023, By MitchLike to have this one at about 3 pm after a busy day. Great flavour and does exactly as its name suggests. Finally a healthy drink.27/04/2023, By MitchI love the flavour and the energy I have after, without feeling agitated. So nice to have a drink that is not filled with unhealthy products.25/04/2023, By MalsTastes amazing! Although subtle I really did feel relaxed and had an incredible sleep that night. Definitely going to buy again.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.