- Natural facial serum
- Ideal for normal to oily skin types
- With apricot, pomegranate & rosehip
- Brightens, tones & nourishes the skin
- No parabens
- No artificial colours or fragrances
- Suitable for all skin types
Top Tip: When your GLOW Serum is finished, you can recycle the glass bottle bmlut keep the dropper, and purchase a refill to save on waste!
- Apply a tiny amount to your skin in the evening after cleansing.
- For best results, use after African Gorgeous Moisturising Spray.
- Can be mixed with your moisturiser or night cream.
- Discontinue use if irritation occurs.
Please Note: Not suitable for sensitive skin types.
- Store in a cool dry place, out of direct sunlight.
- For external use only.
- Available in: 11ml, 22ml & Refills
- Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Seed Oil, Rosa Canina (Rosehip) Seed Oil*, Boswellia Serrata Extract, Pelargonium Graveolens Oil, Citrus Paradisa (Grapefruit) Peel Oil**, Tocopherol (Natural)
- Glass Container, Cork Lid, Vinyl Labels.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa
4 out of 4 people would recommend this product23/11/2020, By NickI've been using this product for several months, and it has definitely helped reduce the sun spots on my face. Even though I have sensitive skin, it soothes my skin when I apply it after a shower.22/10/2020, By NadiaThe scent of this oil is just amazing and it really plumps and moisturises the skin. One also really gets the sense that it is enlivening the cells.22/10/2020, By LedeneMy skin is feeling unbelievably hydrated after using it for a few nights.11/10/2020, By YoumnaBeen using it for a few nights, but didn't notice any glow as yet.. It definitely hydrates my skin, makes it feel soft and smooth.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.