- Plastic-free ring scrubbing brush
- Beautiful and functional design
- Ideal for removing stubborn dirt and grease
- Ring grip makes it easy to scrub those hard to reach places
- Ideal for squared cornered skillets, pots, pans and trays
- 100% plastic-free
- FSC certified sustainably grown bamboo
- Suitable for vegans and strict vegetarians
- Remove grit and soil from fresh veggies like sweet potatoes, carrots.
- Use in conjunction with your favourite fruit & vegetable washing liquid to clean even soft skinned produce like tomatoes.
- Hang dry to maximise lifespan.
Did you know? Bamboo is naturally antimicrobial, making it resistant to bacterial growth.
- Ring Diameter: ~7 cm
- Bristle Length: ~2 cm
- Bamboo* (Handle), Sisal Fibre (Bristles).
- *FSC Certified.
Country of Origin:
- Made in The People’s Republic Of China.
9 out of 9 people would recommend this product02/02/2021, By AmandaA nifty gift given for veggie cleaning but used as a foot brush!22/10/2020, By DeidreWorks well for cleaning shoes. It has a nice grip and doesn't slip out of your hands when used with soap and water.25/09/2020, By VisGreat quality and build. I got this for my bathroom . It works well but it’s just those time corners that’s hard to get to. Great product overall though.09/08/2020, By RosaleeGreat little brush. The bonus is it’s eco friendly!17/07/2020, By JadeStrong and does the job well!23/04/2020, By Ryderexcellent quality we use ours in our bathroom .09/04/2020, By YolandiAll natural and works well to clean off my fruit and veg22/03/2020, By NasiphiGood grip and the bristles get to those hard to reach areas. very good quality product13/02/2020, By AdeneGood quality and serves its purpose well.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.