- Natural adaptogenic herbal supplement
- May help reduce feelings of stress and fatigue*
- May help improve libidinal drive and physical performance*
- May help with adrenal depletion*
- No stimulants
- No proprietary blends
- Suitable for vegans and strict vegetarians
*as part of a healthy, balanced diet.
- Adults: Take 3 capsules once per day or as otherwise directed by your trusted healthcare practitioner.
- Do not exceed daily recommended dose.
- Do not use if you are allergic to any of the ingredients.
- Do not take if you are pregnant, breastfeeding.
- This product is only intended for healthy adults 18 years of age and older.
- Always consult with your trusted medical practitioner before starting any new supplement, especially if you are using any prescription, over-the-counter or chronic medications.
- Discontinue use and consult your healthcare practitioner should you experience any adverse reactions to this product.
Did you know?
- Elevated levels of cortisol (the ‘stress hormone’) are associated with lower levels of testosterone.
- Store in a cool (<25°C), dry place out of direct sunlight.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Serving Size: 3 Capsules.
- Servings Per Container: 20 Servings.
- Capsules Per Container: 60 Capsules.
Active Ingredients: per Capsule
- Panax Ginseng (200 mg), Astragalus Root (100 mg), Rhodiola Extract (100 mg), Licorice Root (25 mg).
- Magnesium Stearate, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose.
- Made in a facility which handles peanuts, fish, milk, gluten & soy.
- Packed in recyclable HDPE (#2) plastic tubs.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa.
1 out of 1 people would recommend this product03/03/2021, By NatasjaLove this product.
My energy levels have improved, feeling more like my old self again
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.