- Vegan friendly creatine supplement
- May help increase lean muscle volume*
- May help improve physical strength and endurance*
- May help reduce recovery time after training*
- No insulin spiking, or loading phase needed
- Single active ingredient performance boosting
- No proprietary blends
- Suitable for vegans and strict vegetarians
*as part of a healthy, balanced diet.
- Adults: On training days - take 4 capsules 30 minutes before training.
- Adults: On non-training/rest days take 4 capsules before breakfast on an empty stomach.
- Drink at least 2 litres of water per day.
- Do not consume for more than 5 consecutive days a week, take 2 days off.
- Do not exceed daily recommended dose.
- Ensuring adequate hydration (2 litres) is especially important when supplementing with creatine.
- Do not use if you are allergic to any of the ingredients.
- Do not take if you are pregnant, breastfeeding.
- Do not take if you have any pre-existing renal (kidney) conditions.
- This product is only intended for healthy adults 18 years of age and older.
- Always consult with your trusted medical practitioner before starting any new supplement, especially if you are using any prescription, over-the-counter or chronic medications.
- Discontinue use and consult your healthcare practitioner should you experience any adverse reactions to this product.
- Store in a cool (<25°C), dry place out of direct sunlight.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Serving Size: 4 Capsules.
- Servings Per Container: 20 Servings.
- Capsules Per Container: 80 Capsules.
Ingredients: per Capsule.
- Creatine Hydrochloride (500 mg).
- Magnesium Stearate, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose.
- Made in a facility which handles peanuts, fish, milk, gluten & soy.
- Packed in recyclable HDPE (#2) plastic tubs.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.