- 100% Natural coconut milk
- Dairy-free substitute for ordinary milk
- No artificial flavours, colours, additives or preservatives
- Can be added to coffee without separating or curdlingDirections:
- Use as a replacement for dairy milk.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Refrigerate after opening.
- 1 Litre (1000g)
- Australian Water, Coconut Cream, Raw Sugar, Carob Flour, Sea Salt, Xanthan Gum, Gellan Gum, Natural Flavour.
- This product is packed in a facility where nuts are present.
Nutritional Information (per 100ml):
- Energy (kJ): 187
- Protein (g): 0.6
- Total Carbohydrates (g): 3.0
- of which Total Sugar (g): 2.6
- Total Fat (g): 3.7
- of which Saturated Fat (g): 3.4
- Sodium (mg): 48
Warning: Not suitable for infant feeding.
Packaging: Mixed board from sustainable resources
Country of Origin:
- Product of Australia
11 out of 11 people would recommend this product11/01/2021, By KellyThe most delicious coconut milk on the market. It foams nicely too!28/12/2020, By LuckyTasty milk25/11/2020, By RoxGreat Product28/10/2020, By Tperfect dairy-free replacement11/10/2020, By LoescheReally good15/09/2020, By PhilippineMy favourite dairy free milk, tastes great, can be used for curry or for tea, I highly recommend. the texture is also great, not too watery and not too thick.07/09/2020, By RevashneeGreat product love it in my coffee.17/08/2020, By ShereenDoes not separate in coffee, as advertised. Fantastic product...27/07/2020, By GreenieNice30/06/2020, By Ryderloved it , but not for foam .20/06/2020, By BrittanyDon’t get me wrong, this is a delicious product, just not well-suited for coffee at all. This makes a good addition to smoothies or a good base for a dairy-free got chocolate only.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.