- 100% Natural soy milk
- Dairy-free substitute for ordinary milk
- No artificial flavours, colours, additives or preservatives
- Can be added to coffee without separating or curdlingDirections:
- Use as a replacement for dairy milk.
- Store in a cool, dry place. Refrigerate after opening.
- 1 Litre (1000g)
- Australian Water, Secret Milklab Soy Blend (Soy Protein and Milled Soy Beans), Canola Oil, Maltodextrin (from Corn), Sugar, Acidity Regulators (Potassium Phosphate, Potassium Citrate), Natural Flavours, Sunflower Lecithin, Stabilisers
- This product is packed in a facility where nuts are present.
- This product is not for baby or infant feeding.
- Phosphate is naturally present in a vast range of foods and used as a food additive (acidity regulator). Phosphate is readily absorbed into the body and there is a risk of consuming more than the stated 40 mg/kg body weight (bw) per day. It is generally recognised as safe for use as a food and medicine additive by the USFDA. However, those who have kidney or cardiovascular concerns must avoid consuming food that is high in phosphates.
Nutritional Information (per 100ml):
- Energy (kJ): 263
- Protein (g): 3.8
- Total Carbohydrates (g): 5.0
- of which Total Sugar (g): 1.9
- Total Fat (g): 3.3
- of which Saturated Fat (g): 0.3
- Sodium (mg): 85
Warning: Not suitable for infant feeding.
Packaging: Mixed board from sustainable resources
Country of Origin:
- Product of Australia
17 out of 18 people would recommend this product05/06/2021, By TarynThis is by far the best milk-alternative I've found for tea/coffee. It's the only one that doesn't curdle29/03/2021, By MelodyWe only use this milk for our coffee now15/03/2021, By Yay for plantsVery happy with MilkLab Soy Milk. It's become a staple in our pantry.08/03/2021, By ValerieLovely taste and I use it not only in coffee, but in tea as well. Great in smoothies too !02/02/2021, By BiancaI am a huge soy milk fan. This is a quality brand30/01/2021, By LaylaI can’t get used to the taste. I’ll just stick it through until I manage25/01/2021, By Kayi cant without!!!25/11/2020, By Roxfantastic brand!11/11/2020, By KaylaLove how this product tastes, and how it blends so well with my coffee. Its literally the only soya milk I've tried that doesn't curdle in your coffee*05/11/2020, By RomyVery tasty, I have it with my homemade granola.31/10/2020, By AriAmazing25/10/2020, By AnitaGreat if you are lactose intolerant.06/10/2020, By BisonAmazingly creamy in coffee. A must have!30/07/2020, By LindokuhleHighly recommend, I bought it for coffee now I even use it on cereal, hot chocolate, and I drink too.25/07/2020, By KlaraThe tastiest non-dairy mylk I've ever tried! Works great in coffee, cereal, and even for drinking it straight!17/07/2020, By AmbrosaLove this milk to death!11/07/2020, By OmarBest soya milk01/07/2020, By CharlIt's a nice milk. You don't get a bad soya box taste . And milk frothing worked well with no separation.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.