- 90 Capsules
- Thyroid support formula
- Gluten-free, gelatine-free. Non-GMO
- No artificial flavours or sweeteners
Benefits of Thyrosol:
- Supports healthy synthesis of thyroid hormones.
- Assists with hormone metabolism, which can be negatively impacted by stress or poor diet.
- Supports the conversion of thyroxine (T4) to triiodothyronine (T3), an essential function of the thyroid gland.
- Provides myo-inositol and selenium, which may help support healthy metabolic processes in the thyroid
- Features rhodiola extract, which may support a healthy response to mild, everyday stress and may help relieve stress-related fatigue
Each ingredient in Thyrosol has a key role to play:
- Vitamin A works together with T3 to convert cholesterol into thyroid-protective hormones.
- Vitamin D lowers the risk of autoimmune thyroid disease.
- Vitamin E includes fat-soluble antioxidant compounds that work to reduce the effects of hypothyroidism.
- Riboflavin (vitamin B2) is needed for thyroid enzyme regulation and energy production.
- Niacin (vitamin B3) is a water-soluble vitamin needed for cellular metabolism, and the production of important enzymes.
- Iodine is essential for thyroid hormone production; iodine deficiency can lead to hypothyroidism.
- Selenium is needed to remove iodine molecules from T4, which converts it into T3.
- Zinc helps to combat T3 deficiency.
- Take 1 capsule twice daily with food, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- Excess vitamin A intake may be toxic and may increase the risk of birth defects.
- Pregnant women, and women planning to become pregnant, should not exceed 10,000 IU of preformed vitamin A (retinyl palmitate) per day.
- Not recommended for pregnant or nursing women.
- If taking medication, consult your healthcare practitioner before use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
NEW Thyrosol Formula with Myo-Inositol and Rhodiola Extract!
Each capsule contains:
- Vitamin A (as retinyl palmitate) 1,000 IU 20%
- Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol) 333 IU 83%
- Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopheryl succinate) 66.7 IU 222%
- Riboflavin 2 mg 118%
- Niacin (as niacinamide) 3 mg 15%
- Iodine (as potassium iodide) 50 mcg 33%
- Magnesium (as magnesium citrate) 33 mg 8%
- Zinc (as zinc citrate) 6.7 mg 45%
- Selenium (as selenomethionine) 50 mcg 71%
- Myo-Inositol 200 mg *
- Rhodiola (Rhodiola rosea L.) Rhizome
- Extract [standardised to 1% (1.33 mg)
- salidroside and 3% (3.99 mg) rosavins] 133 mg *
Other Ingredients: Capsule (hydroxypropylmethylcellulose), microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate (vegetable), and silica.
26 out of 26 people would recommend this product24/05/2021, By GiftBought it for my mother who’s diagnosed with chronic hypothyroidism. She has been taking it for a week now with her Thyroid medication and she’s already feeling a difference. Her energy levels are up, and she can now do household chores that she couldn’t do before. Her only complain is that she is losing weight.03/05/2021, By ELMIENGood product with all the necessary ingredients. Will buy again.29/04/2021, By LynnI was placed on Thyrosol after my thyroid medication stopped agreeing with me. it has been successful and I love the fact that I am taking a more natural form of assistance than medication. This was done under the guidance of a Doctor.15/03/2021, By patwantI have been taking thyrosol for a month now and I havn't noticed any difference. I will give it another two more months. It is too early to say whether I would recommend this product.02/02/2021, By KarinIt did balance out my mood a bit12/11/2020, By TazExcellent Product02/11/2020, By ELMIENExcellent product. Helps a lot with my hypothyroidism26/10/2020, By JoleneComprehensive supplement20/10/2020, By KarinMy hair is falling out less!29/07/2020, By ELMIENFantastic natural alternative to conventional medicine even though it is expensive20/07/2020, By Nature FanAfter only a week of taking it my thyroid decreased in size (swelling in my neck) and my energy levels increased.20/06/2020, By AnnemieI have only been using the product for 5 days, I started with 1 pill a day and after 2 weeks will increase it to 2 pills. Just wanted to test my tolerance first. It has only been 5 days but I do feel a dirrence I am not as tired anymore and feel more energetic. I will only know the true picture once I have my bloodwork done in a months time, but have to say so far so good16/06/2020, By Raeworks for me!10/06/2020, By SimHelped my sluggish thyroid. My levels are not low enough for clinical intervention but are low nonetheless - this improves my symptoms dramatically21/05/2020, By sandylove really good ingredients. was using with eltroxin my thyroid improved now on smallest dose of ethyrox27/04/2020, By TasAm border-line for hypothyroidism..
I came across thyrosol whilst googling..
Am taking it for over 3 mnths now..
I feel amazing!!!
Definitely will recommend it to anyone who’s feeling tired..11/04/2020, By RaeRecommended by my Dr, and I have been using it for 3 months and it seems to be doing what it is meant to do!01/03/2020, By CandzVery happy with results so far. Enjoying the natural route and much better energy levels thus far!02/07/2019, By Chantelle MullerWORKS VERY WELL13/11/2018, By LaurenI've been using this for a week and can definitely feel the difference in my energy levels.12/11/2018, By SandyGreat for thyroid support. Recommended by my functional medical doctor.09/08/2018, By MegCould feel the positive results after 2 days of taking the supplement03/08/2018, By ShaylinGreat supplement, saw positive results within a month. No harsh chemicals.06/04/2018, By JulieTake this daily. Incredible product.13/03/2018, By JI tried this product because i had some symptoms of hypothyroidism and both my mother and sister suffers from the condition. I also had a bit of what seemed like a swelling in my throat where the thyroid gland sits. Without doing any blood tests to find out if my thyroid was slow, I simply started taking the supplement. It ended up making my symptoms turn around completely and it seemed as though my thyroid became Hyper. I stopped taking Thyrosol shortly after feeling the hyperthyroid symptoms and after a few days started feeling pretty much normal again.
Im not sure what was going on with my body (I think it could've been stress effecting thyroid function) but I'm pretty sure this supplement does what it says and is quite a potent and quality product.
25/01/2018, By GabsI have been prescribed it by my functional doctor and it forms a part of broader treatment with other natural supplements, but for someone with hypothyroidism this is a great supplement since it combines the iodine with selenium, which is important if one is doing hormone replacement therapy and wants to supplement with iodine. Lastly, you can always trust metagenics to deliver a quality product.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.