- You’ll get edible greens and seeds which are the quintessential spice for curry
- You can harvest within 3 to 4 weeks
- Easy to use
- Suitable for Vegans and Strict Vegetarians
- 30 seeds in a packet
- Great for large outdoor or small indoor gardens
- Helps you grow your own vegetables and promote a sustainable lifestyle
- Plant in your garden with water added occasionally.
- Allow for 10 centimetres between plants.
- Allow for 15 centimetres between rows.
- Plant the seeds 1 centimeter deep into the ground.
- Store in a cool dry place.
- Do not refrigerate.
- Nett Weight: 8 g
- Fenugreek Seeds
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.