- Heirloom Fennel growing seeds
- Thrives in full sun
- Germinates within two weeks
- Harvestable from three to four months
- Suitable for intermediates
- Store in a dry place out of direct sunlight.
- You’ll know your Florence Fennel is ready for harvest when the ‘bulbs’ are about the size of a small Onion.
- Contains: Heirloom Fennel Seeds.
- Binomial: Foeniculum vulgare.
- Cultivar: Florence.
- Nett Weight: Approx. 3.5 g.*
- *Note: The weight of seeds included will vary slightly.
- Packed in recyclable brown envelopes.
Country of Origin:
- Product of South Africa.
1 out of 1 people would recommend this product17/12/2020, By ExploreI love it
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.