- A complex Japanese-style Soya sauce, naturally fermented
- Made with certified organic ingredients
- Enhance the flavour of your food with the moreish umami flavor: stir-fries, sushi, soups, sauces salad dressings and marinades
- A long fermentation process ensures the phytate and anti-nutrient levels of soya beans are reduced, and their beneficial properties become available
- Fermented soya is the best food source of vitamin K2 which is essential for preventing osteoporosis, cardiovascular disease, diseases of the brain such as dementia
- No added MSG or artificial preservatives
*Please note that this product does have a Halaal certification stamp, but due to the small percentage of alcohol caused by the fermentation process some may not consider this Halaal
Water, soya beans*, salt, alcohol* (1.8% by volume)
*certified organic ingredients
9 out of 9 people would recommend this product29/10/2020, By Yususgreat product18/07/2019, By NellyGlad to have found a soy sauce that is gluten free and has been produced/fermented in the traditional way. And it's reasonably affordable!!02/04/2019, By HayleyIt's so nice to be able to have gluten-free soy sauce.28/02/2019, By Giulia...and it's delicious. Perfect for sushi or Asian stir fries.27/10/2018, By LeighBeing gluten intolerant it is wonderful to have a choice07/10/2018, By DianeEntirely satisfied with this Tamari it adds great flavor without over dominating like some other brands. Great tasting.04/06/2018, By CatOnce you try this you will NEVER use any other Soy Sauce, it doesn't is a must for sushi16/02/2018, By SusanWheat free ! Great !14/01/2018, By MoniqueI can recommend it. I use it in pasta sauces as well as to add some flavour to my cheese sauce.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.