- Rooibos tea with herbs
- With dandelion root, ginger, liqurice root, turmeric & mint
- Sustainably farmed
- Caffeine-free, low in tannins
- An excellent source of antioxidants
- Enjoy as a hot or iced tea
- Staple-free bags
- Grown without toxic pesticides or herbicides
- Suitable for vegans and strict vegetarians
- Dandelion has a delicate, bittersweet flavour. It also has gentle cleansing properties.
- Ginger may help to soothe digestive issues.
- Mint tea improves energy.
- Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
- 20 x Teabags.
- Boxed in recyclable packaging.
Country of Origin:
- Product of South Africa.
7 out of 7 people would recommend this product25/01/2024, By BethTruly fantastic blend of key ingredients for people with chronic inflammatory conditions. Will keep buying this again and again - I've actually purchased an additional box so I can keep one at home and one at work :)15/09/2023, By AJI bought this tea for my daughter who experienced hormone issues and also wanted to detox.
She was very happy with the tea, told me it helped with her health concerns
16/08/2023, By CarmenThis tea is much more powerful than I thought. Gives you a good colon cleanse when you drink it on a empty stomach . Very soothing aroma and taste.13/01/2023, By SiyamthandaI love this one because it helps me get a goodnight sleep. I’m definitely buying more22/06/2022, By TThis really seems to calm my stomach, very soothing! Love it.18/04/2022, By ChristyThis tea sings to my body. It helps me with inflammation and calming.29/01/2022, By ShelleyRefreshing and quality brand
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.