This conditioner is suitable for adults, children or babies, and is gentle enough for daily use.
- No Sodium Laurel Sulphate (SLS)
- No coal tar or mineral oils
- No artificial colours or perfumes
- No petrochemicals
- Not tested on animals
- Natural & hypoallergenic
- Relieves itching & balances scalp
- Strengthens & conditions the hair
How the active botanical ingredients work:
- Aloe vera has natural conditioning properties, plus it’s anti-inflammatory & very soothing for dry or irritated scalps.
- Calendula is a great soothing remedy for itching & irritation; ideal for sensitive scalps.
- Gotu kola relaxes the blood vessels and stimulates circulation in the scalp, which encourages strong healthy hair growth.
- Licorice soothes inflammation & calms irritation, moisturises the scalp, reduces dandruff & strengthens the hair.
- Manuka honey is a really pure, nourishing form of honey. This “liquid gold” softens & conditions the hair, improves follicle health & acts as an antibacterial, antifungal & anti-inflammatory agent.
After shampooing your hair, massage Hope’s Relief Conditioner into your scalp and leave for approx. 2-3 minutes before rinsing off thoroughly.
Aqua (purified water), sodium cocoyl sarcosinate*, coco betaine*, cocoglucoside*, leptospermum scoparium mel (Manuka honey UMF10+), aloe barbadensis (aloe vera, guar gum*, calendula officinalis (calendula ext), centella asiatica (gotu kola), glycyrrhiza glarba (licorice), citric acid (vit C), Panthenol (pro-vit B5)
2 out of 3 people would recommend this product08/06/2018, By MeganA very good conditioner.29/10/2017, By MCI loved the shampoo, but the conditioner didn't work very well for me. Also, so expensive24/06/2016, By NatalieI used it it conjunction with the shampoo and it really works especially when left on for a while. It has a slightly runny consistancy but not as bad as the shampoo so not wasteful when used carefully. Both products work beautifully though. I will definately keep using the conditioner regularly as it made my hair soft and shiny as well as moisturised my scalp.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.