- Natural silica supplement
- Derived from red algae
- Supports healthy skin, hair & nails
- Promotes bone health
- Essential for healthy joints, tendons, ligaments & connective tissue
Added benefits of Solgar silica:
- Made according to The Solgar Gold Standard™ which ensures quality & purity
- Easy to digest & absorb
- Dairy-free & gluten-free
- Sugar-free & sodium-free
- Suitable for vegans & vegetarians
- No artificial colours, flavours or sweeteners
- Adults: Take one or two capsules daily, with meals.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If you are pregnant, breastfeeding, taking medication or have a medical condition, consult your healthcare practitioner before use.
- Do not exceed the recommended dosage, unless under the supervision of a healthcare practitioner.
- 50 capsules
- Silica (from powdered red algae [lithothamnium calcareum]) providing elemental silicon, bulking agents (microcrystalline Cellulose, hydroxypropyl Cellulose), vegetable capsule shell (hydroxypropylmethyl Cellulose), anti-caking agents (Silicon Dioxide, Magnesium stearate*)
- *Made from vegetable stearic acid
Country of Origin:
- Made in The United States Of America
5 out of 5 people would recommend this product03/08/2021, By RosI am noticing a big difference after persisting with this product for 3 months. I started with one capsule initially, but increased it to two (taken at night). My hair loss is now minimal and I am also noticing regrowth. I am glad that I persevered and will stick to this product for the foreseeable future.17/08/2020, By LillyGreat01/08/2020, By POSHWILL KNOW SOON ENOUGH02/03/2020, By CeliaI was very concerned about my hair falling out quite a lot ... but after about 2 weeks use, it has dramatically decreased. I'm so happy!28/01/2020, By ZizoMy nails are much stronger after two weeks of use, I had really brittle nails. I have 4C natural hair and I've noticed that it's softened and does not break as before.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.