Homestyle Delicious Chai Tea Recipe:
- 250ml soy milk
- 4 inch piece fresh ginger root - peeled, sliced and crushed
- 1 1/2 tablespoons whole cardamom pods, coarsely crushed
- 1 tablespoon whole cloves, coarsely crushed
- 1 cinnamon stick and or 1 teaspoon 5 spice sugar
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar or honey
In a saucepan over high heat, bring the soymilk to a boil, then reduce heat to medium. Stir in the ginger, cardamom, cloves and cinnamon. Simmer for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally. Sweeten to taste with brown sugar or honey. Strain the mixture and serve hot. Enjoy!
1 out of 1 people would recommend this product17/01/2019, By AbigailGives food a wonderful flavour! Not spicy hot just rich complex flavour. I like it with veggies, chicken...
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.