- Nutritional yeast flakes with added Vitamin D
- Very high in Vitamin D, B12, B1, B2, B6, Niacin, Zinc & Pantothenic acid (B5)
- High in folic acid
- High in fibre
- Low in sodium
- Has a natural (& moreish) cheesy flavour
- Wonderful cheese substitute
- Sprinkle over popcorn, kale chips or garlic bread
- Add to salads, soups or casseroles
- Ideal way for vegans to consume an array of nutrients
- Bio-bag based on renewable raw materials
- 100% Plastic-free
- Suitable for vegans and strict vegetarians
Our waste-free packaging: Faithful to Nature Fortified Nutritional Yeast is held in eco-friendly packaging that is 100% plastic-free and recyclable. Our bio-based bags are made with non-GMO plant based-materials. The bio-bag is certified by DIN, CERTO, TÜV Austria, and DIN EN. Our planet-friendly protective carton box is sourced from sustainably managed forests and printed with vegetable-based inks.
- Best enjoyed as is, in your smoothies, added to soups, for moreish pastas and sauces or sprinkled over your popcorn.
- Store in a cool, dark, dry place.
- Once opened, ensure that the zip seal is properly closed.
- Nett Weight: 100 g.
- Inactive Yeast, Vitamin D Yeast.
Typical Nutritional Information: per 100 g
- Energy (kJ): 1459
- Protein (g): 47.0
- Carbohydrate (g): 39
- of which Total Sugar (g): 1.0
- Total Fat (g): 5.0
- of which Saturated Fat (g): 1.0
- Dietary Fibre (g): 20.0
- Sodium (mg): 100
- Vitamin B1 (mg): 14.0
- Vitamin B2 (mg): 56.0
- Niacin (mg): 266.0
- Vitamin B6:23.0
- Folic acid (μg): 2150
- Vitamin B12 (μg): 108
- Biotin (μg): 20
- Pantothenic Acid (mg): 99
- Vitamin D (μg): 350
- Zinc (mg): 247.0
- Potassium (mg): 2200.0
- This product is packed in a facility where gluten, milk derivatives, peanuts, soybeans, tree nuts and sulphites are present.
Country of Origin:
- Product of Estonia
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.