- Natural lip, eye & cheek shimmer
- Luxurious creamy formula
- Adds a touch of gold/ bronze to the skin
- A healthier alternative to chemical-based bronzers
- Beneficial for fighting free radical damage
- Sulphate-free, paraben-free
- No artificial colours or fragrances
- Cruelty-free (BWC certified)
- Not tested on animals
- Apply a small amount to lips, cheekbones & eyelids for a naturally gorgeous shimmery glow.
- Store in a cool dry place at room temperature.
- For external use only.
- Prunus Amygdalus (Sweet Almond) Seed Oil, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Butyrospermum parkii (Shea) Butter, Potassium aluminium Silicate, Isoamyl Laurate, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Tocopherol, Helianthus annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Vanilla planifolia Extract, Citrus Bergamia (Bergamot) Peel Oil.
- Aluminium Tin.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa.
4 out of 5 people would recommend this product12/04/2021, By RachelI enjoy the texture of this product - light, smooth and shimmery. Not too much shine but I enjoy more of a 'natural/barely-there' look so this suits me - versatile too: adds slight shimmer to eyelids, cheekbones and lips:)11/01/2021, By SimonneVery unhappy. There is absolutely no shimmer in this product. I have two oily spots on my cheeks and that it no shimmer at all.
First product that I am really really not happy about. Not worth it02/01/2021, By MumtazTop stuff17/12/2020, By ExploreI love it03/11/2020, By NatashaFirst of all, this is really a small container - think lip balm size. Secondly, the shimmer is very, very faint - almost not noticeable. You have to reapply constantly for it to be visible. I will not buy this again.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.