- All-natural solid conditioner bar
- No bottle; no plastic waste
- SLS-free, paraben-free
- Nourishes & softens the hair
- Also ideal as a shaving bar or in-shower lotion bar
- Ethically sourced ingredients
- Safe for waterways
- No artificial colours or fragrances
- Fresh peppermint & orange oil fragrance
- Enriched with beeswax, shea butter & vitamin E
- Wild Harvested Shea Butter is a great source of moisture for dry or damaged hair providing hydration, strength and softness.
- Organic Coconut Oil contains lauric acid, which is supportive of hormone and cellular health. This beneficial property of coconut oil is one of the reasons it could help prevent protein loss in hair. Coconut oil also acts as a natural sunscreen.
- Local Organic Olive Oil adds softness and strength to hair by penetrating the hair shaft and preserving moisture. It detangles hair and minimizes frizz.
- Cetyl Alcohol is derived from coconuts and acts as a conditioning and moisturizing emulsifier that helps hydrate and nourish your hair.
- Local Raw Beeswax contains vitamin A which moisturizes hair. Locking in the moisture it helps to smooth and straighten the hair.
- Castor oil has natural antibacterial and antifungal properties and is high in vitamin E, minerals, proteins, and omega-6 and -9 beneficial fatty acids. The antioxidants in castor oil support the keratin in hair and help make hair stronger, smoother, and less frizzy.
- Vitamin E Oil supports hair growth, prevents breakage and split ends; and boost your hair's elasticity and shine.
- Rosemary Oil has anti-inflammatory properties which help to keep hair follicles healthy and dandruff at bay. It is said to promote nerve growth, improve circulation, and may stimulate hair growth.
- Peppermint Oil increases circulation on your scalp and has anti-bacterial properties.
- Orange Oil is a natural cleanser and contributes to healthy-looking hair and is especially known for uplifting your mood!
- Henna Alkaner restores the acid-alkaline balance of the scalp without affecting the natural balance of your hair. It is a natural treatment for damaged hair and is said to strengthen thin and flat hair while adding shine and volume.
- This bar has a high oil content and needs to be used very sparingly.
- Rub bar gently onto wet hair, comb and then rinse.
- For straight thin hair, apply only to the tips.
- For thicker curly hair, apply from the roots to the tips.
- Can also be used as in-shower moisturizer or body lotion bar.
- Solid conditioner will work best when allowed to dry between uses. Store on a well-drained surface away from spraying water.
Why a bar and not a bottle?
Most bottled conditioners are made up of mostly water, even as much as 90%. Conditioner bars are package free and concentrated and can be equivalent to 2-3 bottles of conditioner. They are great for travel, excellent space savers and can also be used as a shaving bar or in- shower body lotion bar. Earth Ant encourages sustainable lifestyle change. Ditch the plastic! Be an active consumer and choose body products that are beneficial to your body and the environment. This bar is 100% plastic free, and supports a circular economy, eliminating waste and minimising the continual use of our diminishing resources.
- Cetyl Alcohol (Vegetable-derived), Wild Harvested Shea Butter, Organic Coconut Oil, Raw Beeswax, Local Organic Olive Oil, Castor Oil, Natural Vitamin E Oil, Henna Alkaner, Rosemary, Peppermint and Orange Essential Oils.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa.
10 out of 20 people would recommend this product02/06/2021, By DeniseWould never recommend. It is awful.08/05/2021, By LuaneVery sticky, does not glide over hair, pulls out some hairs while trying to apply. I personally prefer a conditioner bar that isn't this sticky (it's almost clay-like)05/05/2021, By EmAs much as i wanted to love it, it just doesn't work for my hair. I know it takes time for hair to get used to a new natural product but it's been a couple months.
The shampoo bar i adore but the conditioner doesn't work for me04/05/2021, By ChevonneI was not too crazy about the soap, the idea is brilliant but to actually use it was a bit difficult.23/04/2021, By CharneyThis bar is horrible it is like a bar of wax that does not work at all I would not reccomend this at all13/04/2021, By EI so badly wanted a conditioner bar, but I really do not like it. It leaves my hair tangled and sticky. I have had it for about 4 months now, and I've tried using more, using less, using different shampoos with it, but I can't get it to function as a conditioner at all.03/04/2021, By NadiaMakes your hair feel soft. However, as they say use it very sparingly.20/03/2021, By TamIt is quite waxy and difficult to spread onto thick hair. I don't know how it works on thinner/straighter hair. I personally wouldn't buy again.01/03/2021, By SidraI tried this as it's a lot cheaper than the equivalent at Lush, where I've bought conditioner bars before. It's definitely great on dry and frizzy hair. I absolutely loved it. It needed hot water and warm bathroom to really work well on my curly, frizzy mop. And yes, it's a great skin conditioner too! On my husband's straighter hair, it was less successful.01/03/2021, By HelenThis product did not work well for me at all! Too sticky and difficult to wash out.
I would not recommend the conditioner at all, however the shampoo bar works.04/02/2021, By TanikaImpossible to apply to hair, similar consistency to a wax candle basically! Because your hair is wet the bits that actually come off just sit on strands of your hair like actual wax!!23/12/2020, By JacquiI didn’t take the instructions seriously the first time I used it, and used what I felt would be a “normal” amount of conditioner. I rubbed it on my head until I could feel it. But soon realised that I had put waaay more on my hair than what was required! My hair felt as tho it had been soaked in beeswax!
On my second try I just rubbed a little on the tips of my hair, and that seemed to work better. It’s a very different way of conditioning hair and it’s taken me a while to adjust. Especially because it doesn’t feel like I’ve put it on my hair when I actually have! So I’ve erred a number of time resulting in that beeswax feel and subsequently it feels like my hair gets greasier quicker than it usually does.
I would recommend this product as long as it is understood that the application is different to the usual bottle conditioner.
Love the fragrance. Thrilled with plastic-free-ness. I will happily use up this bar until its done, but will most likely try out another “conditioner bar” to see what other producers offer.11/11/2020, By JenipherIt works very well for me, I have an African afro. I rub it in from my roots to the rest of my hair and I love the results, keeps my hair moisturised♥️06/11/2020, By KimVery waxy and leaves hair feeling heavy and oily. Does not detangle hair and leaves it feeling sticky.31/10/2020, By AriGreat product21/10/2020, By SusieIt took me a few washes to work out the right amount for my hair but its definitely less frizzy & love that it's totally plastic & nasties free20/10/2020, By DianeIt was hard to move through my wet hair. Left it sticky. I had to reshampoo to get it out. A pity18/10/2020, By JacquelineThis bar works really well for my long curly hair to tame it and give it definItion! I'm so used to using liquid style conditioner that it took a few washes to get used the way to use a bar on my hair. But I can feel how it detangles, how it moisturisers and nourishes my hair. And I love the fragrance!17/10/2020, By DanI have been using this conditioner bar for the past 3 weeks. I was a little sceptical, since I tend not to use conditioner. However, I was pleasantly surprised. I have thick, dry curly hair and it helped to tame it. Even if I don't shampoo my hair I still use the conditioner bar kind of like a hair wax or a gel.17/10/2020, By KARENI found it very greasy, it took at least 4 shampoos to get it out of my hair
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.