- All-natural solid conditioner bar
- No bottle; no plastic waste
- SLS-free, paraben-free
- Nourishes & softens the hair
- Also ideal as a shaving bar or in-shower lotion bar
- Ethically sourced ingredients
- Safe for waterways
- No artificial colours or fragrances
- Fresh peppermint & orange oil fragrance
- Enriched with beeswax, shea butter & vitamin E
- Wild Harvested Shea Butter is a great source of moisture for dry or damaged hair providing hydration, strength and softness.
- Organic Coconut Oil contains lauric acid, which is supportive of hormone and cellular health. This beneficial property of coconut oil is one of the reasons it could help prevent protein loss in hair. Coconut oil also acts as a natural sunscreen.
- Local Organic Olive Oil adds softness and strength to hair by penetrating the hair shaft and preserving moisture. It detangles hair and minimizes frizz.
- Cetyl Alcohol is derived from coconuts and acts as a conditioning and moisturizing emulsifier that helps hydrate and nourish your hair.
- Local Raw Beeswax contains vitamin A which moisturizes hair. Locking in the moisture it helps to smooth and straighten the hair.
- Castor oil has natural antibacterial and antifungal properties and is high in vitamin E, minerals, proteins, and omega-6 and -9 beneficial fatty acids. The antioxidants in castor oil support the keratin in hair and help make hair stronger, smoother, and less frizzy.
- Vitamin E Oil supports hair growth, prevents breakage and split ends; and boost your hair's elasticity and shine.
- Rosemary Oil has anti-inflammatory properties which help to keep hair follicles healthy and dandruff at bay. It is said to promote nerve growth, improve circulation, and may stimulate hair growth.
- Peppermint Oil increases circulation on your scalp and has anti-bacterial properties.
- Orange Oil is a natural cleanser and contributes to healthy-looking hair and is especially known for uplifting your mood!
- Henna Alkaner restores the acid-alkaline balance of the scalp without affecting the natural balance of your hair. It is a natural treatment for damaged hair and is said to strengthen thin and flat hair while adding shine and volume.
Did You Know? Most bottled conditioners are made up of mostly water - up to as much as 90%! Conditioner bars are concentrated products, which can be equivalent to 2-3 bottles of conditioner. These bars are also free of wasteful plastic-based packaging.
- Rub the bar gently onto wet hair, comb through & rinse thoroughly.
- Use sparingly, depending on your hair type.
- Solid conditioner will work best when allowed to dry between uses. Store on a well-drained surface away from spraying water.
Why a bar and not a bottle?
- Earth Ant encourages sustainable lifestyle change. Ditch the plastic! Be an active consumer and choose body products that are beneficial to your body and the environment. This bar is 100% plastic free, and supports a circular economy, eliminating waste and minimising the continual use of our diminishing resources.
- Cetyl Alcohol (Vegetable-derived), Wild Harvested Shea Butter, Organic Coconut Oil, Raw Beeswax, Local Organic Olive Oil, Castor Oil, Natural Vitamin E Oil, Henna Alkaner, Rosemary, Peppermint and Orange Essential Oils.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.