- Synergistic blend of different 5 herbal extracts fortified with zinc
- Formulated especially to boost testosterone naturally
- May help to reduce recovery time after exercise
- May improve libido in both men and women
- May help to improve muscular strength
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians
- Eurycoma longifolia (Tongkat Ali) catalyzes your body’s natural ability to produce healthy testosterone levels, effectively improving overall testosterone.
- Epimedium grandiflorum contains a phytocompound called icariin. Icariin improves nitric oxide in the bloodstream to improve blood flow
- Panax ginseng is commonly used in Traditional Herbalism to treat sexual dysfunction and loss of libido in both men and women.
- Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
Did you know? An estimated 40% of men, 45 and older, have testosterone deficiency (total testosterone below 300 ng/dL) leading to fatigue, depressed mood, muscular weakness and erectile dysfunction.
- Vegicaps: 60 (400 mg each)
- Eurycoma Longiflora (50 mg), Tribulus Terrestris (110 mg), Epimedium Grandiflora (55 mg), Panax Ginseng (80 mg), Avena Sativa (100 mg), Zinc (5 mg).
Country of Origin:
Product of South Africa
Notice: The above statements have not been evaluated by the medicines control council and are intended for educational purposes only.
3 out of 3 people would recommend this product26/10/2020, By SissieBrilliant26/10/2020, By Sissiehigh potency supplements27/08/2020, By Milly-VanilaSince I started taking this product I've had difficulty falling asleep and it took me a while to figure it out. I would suspect the panex ginseng but other than that its very good just be careful if you are taking other stimulants.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.