- 4,8 grams of vegan protein per serving
- Excellent source of healthy fats, minerals, and antioxidants
- Macadamia nuts are a good source of magnesium
- Almonds are rich in omega-9, and -6 fatty acids
- Single serving sachet is perfect for snacking at work, school, or when out and about
- Palm oil-free
- Store in a cool, dry place or refrigerate to help prevent natural oil separation.
- 32 g
- Almonds, Macadamias
Allergens: Tree nuts. Manufactured in a peanut-free facility.
Typical Nutritional Information:
Per 100g Per Serving (32g)
- Energy (kJ) 2753 881
- Protein (g) 15 4,8
- Total Carbohydrates (g) 16 5
- Of which total sugar (g) 4,5 1,4
- Total Fat (g) 64,5 20,6
- Of which saturated fat (g) 8 2,5
- Trans Fat (g) 0 0
- Monounsaturated (g) 46,5 14,9
- Polyunsaturated (g) 7,1 2,3
- Cholesterol (mg) 0 0
- Dietary Fibre (g) 9,9 3,2
- Sodium (mg) 3 1
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa
11 out of 11 people would recommend this product31/07/2020, By FantasyReal06/05/2020, By DanijelaPretty good03/05/2020, By FrankSqueeze out all the deliciousness15/03/2020, By ClairYum yum natural nut butter. Tastes like real nuts and a convenient pack.09/01/2020, By MickyAlmond Butter is my absolute favourite and this one may be the best one yet!07/10/2019, By LennieTastes good and hits the spot17/09/2019, By AdeneBest variant of Almond Butter out there and the sachets are perfect for portion control.29/07/2019, By MarietjieLovely almond butter. You gonna want to eat it with everything, because it is super delicious!19/01/2019, By IEFBest tasting almond nut butter of all brands20/11/2018, By SamGreat taste18/11/2018, By AbigailNice nut butter - finely flecked with almond skins. Different to other brands. Convenient sachet.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.