- 2,5 grams of vegan protein per serving
- Excellent source of healthy fats, minerals and antioxidants
- Macadamia nuts are a good source of magnesium
- Pecan nuts are a great source of vitamin B1, manganese, and zinc
- Single serving sachet is perfect for snacking at work, school or when out and about
- Palm oil-free
- Store in a cool, dry place or refrigerate to help prevent natural oil separation.
- 32 g
- Macadamias, Pecans
Allergens: Tree nuts. Manufactured in a peanut-free facility.
Typical Nutritional Information:
Per 100g Per Serving (32g)
- Energy (kJ) 3006 962
- Protein (g) 7,8 2,5
- Total Carbohydrates (g) 13 4
- Of which total sugar (g) 4,1 1,3
- Total Fat (g) 76,1 24,4
- Of which saturated fat (g) 11,9 3,8
- Trans Fat (g) 0 0
- Monounsaturated (g) 59,3 19
- Polyunsaturated (g) 1,5 0,5
- Cholesterol (mg) 0 0
- Dietary Fibre (g) 8 2,6
- Sodium (mg) 4 1
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa
11 out of 11 people would recommend this product15/04/2021, By EllieLove this as a quick snack on the mountain and also for going away for weekends so I don't have to pack an entire jar of nut butter.25/11/2020, By RoxLove this product!20/11/2020, By Roseberrylove these30/10/2020, By AmiWonderful27/10/2020, By AliyahGreat taste31/07/2020, By FantasyBread delight03/05/2020, By LLove this nutty spread but prefer to buy nut butter in glass jars.06/04/2020, By Sarah FMy favourite lunch time snack!
Very tasty and the little sachet makes it convenient to pack and carry.20/05/2019, By KarynGreat product. Sachet convenient for hiking.03/03/2019, By LiezlFantastic stuff. So tasty.18/11/2018, By AbigailInteresting tasting combination. Lovely on apple, toast or rice cakes. Runny. Sachet convenient for travel etc
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.