- 2,8 grams of plant-based protein per serving
- Excellent source of healthy fats, minerals, and antioxidants
- Almonds are rich in omega-9, and -6 fatty acids
- Macadamia nuts are a good source of magnesium
- Single serving sachet is perfect for snacking at work, school, or when out and about
- Vegetarian with honey
- Palm oil-free
- Store in a cool, dry place or refrigerate to help prevent natural oil separation.
- 32 g
- Almonds, Macadamias, Honey
Allergens: Tree nuts. Manufactured in a peanut-free facility.
Typical Nutritional Information:
Per 100g Per Serving (32g)
- Energy (kJ) 2990 957
- Protein (g) 8,7 2,8
- Total Carbohydrates (g) 14 4
- Of which total sugar (g) 4,1 1,3
- Total Fat (g) 75,2 24,1
- Of which saturated fat (g) 9,1 2,9
- Trans Fat (g) 0 0
- Monounsaturated (g) 51,7 16,5
- Polyunsaturated (g) 11,1 3,5
- Cholesterol (mg) 0 0
- Dietary Fibre (g) 8,7 2,8
- Sodium (mg) 3 1
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa
11 out of 11 people would recommend this product31/07/2020, By FantasyGood06/05/2020, By MatthewPerfect03/05/2020, By AnaTasty and portable09/01/2020, By MickyHuge fan of nut butters! This is a total win. Perfect little carry sachets and absolutely delicious15/11/2019, By ZakiyahLove adding this as a topping to my granola breakfast, or even as a side with some fruit.30/10/2019, By SafeeyaAmazing08/09/2019, By AnaSo delicious. What a treat! Great on fruit, great on toast, great on its own too! Love that it comes in a sachet, always have one in my bag.20/05/2019, By KarynDelicious and healthy. How can it not be with only these 2 ingredients?!22/03/2019, By JayshreeIs amazing with toast20/11/2018, By SamGreat snack and tasty18/11/2018, By AbigailBeing sweeter than the other nut butters, this one makes a great treat! Yummy on anything. Convenient sachet size.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.