- Heirloom rhubarb growing seeds
- Thrives in full sun
- Germinates within 10 days
- Beautifully vibrant green stalks
- Suitable for beginners
- Store in a dry place out of direct sunlight.
Notice: Do not eat the leaves of rhubarb. Rhubarb leaves are not edible due to their oxalic acid content but can be safely composted.
Did you know? There are reportedly a few hundred thousand heirloom varieties of rhubarb, but Victoria is prized as the most delicious cultivar of all.
- Contains: Heirloom Rhubarb Seeds.
- Binomial: Rheum rhabarbarum.
- Cultivar: Victoria.
- Nett Weight: Approx. 3.5 g.*
- *Note: The weight of seeds included will vary slightly.
- Packed in recyclable brown envelopes.
Country of Origin:
- Product of South Africa.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.