- Heirloom purple broccoli growing seeds
- Thrives in full sun
- Prefers wind-sheltered locations
- Frost tolerant
- Germinates within two weeks
- Suitable for beginners
- Store in a dry place out of direct sunlight.
Did you know? If you find that birds are eating your broccoli, simply dilute some seaweed fertilizer in a spray bottle and spritz the leaves.
- Contains: Heirloom Broccoli Seeds.
- Binomial: Brassica oleracea.
- Cultivar: Purple Sprouting.
- Nett Weight: Approx. 3.5 g.*
- *Note: The weight of seeds included will vary slightly.
- Packed in recyclable brown envelopes.
Country of Origin:
- Product of South Africa.
1 out of 1 people would recommend this product15/11/2020, By HcGh
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.