- Mixed heirloom beetroot growing seeds
- Thrives in full sun
- Germinates within two weeks
- Harvestable within three months
- Suitable for beginners
- Store in a dry place out of direct sunlight.
Top Tip: Harvest your beetroots at baby size for eating raw and for pickling and use mature beetroots for cooking.
- Contains: Heirloom Beetroot Seeds.
- Binomial: Beta vulgaris.
- Cultivar: Mixed.
- Nett Weight: Approx. 3.5 g.*
- *Note: The weight of seeds included will vary slightly.
- Packed in recyclable brown envelopes.
Country of Origin:
- Product of South Africa.
1 out of 1 people would recommend this product08/12/2020, By ExploreI love it
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.