- Heirloom brussels sprout growing seeds
- Thrives in full sun
- Germinates within two weeks
- Reliably large yields
- Great for smaller gardens
- Lovely vertical growth up to 1.2 meters
- Suitable for beginners
- Store in a dry place out of direct sunlight.
Did you know? Brussels Sprouts will succeed best when supported by bamboo, reed, or thin wooden poles (especially if you live in a windy area). They can grow to be quite top-heavy and strong winds may upset their fragile root systems.
- Contains: Heirloom Brussels Sprout Seeds.
- Binomial: Brassica oleracea.
- Cultivar: Long Island.
- Nett Weight: Approx. 3.5 g.*
- *Note: The weight of seeds included will vary slightly.
- Packed in recyclable brown envelopes.
Country of Origin:
- Product of South Africa.
1 out of 1 people would recommend this product09/02/2021, By MichiThey took a bit longer to sprout than I expected, but so far so good!
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.