- Heirloom lettuce growing seeds
- Thrives in full sun
- Germinates within two weeks
- Harvestable from two months
- Suitable for beginners
- Store in a dry place out of direct sunlight.
Homemade Herbes de Provence:
- Combine dried Thyme (3 parts), Summer Savory (2 parts), Oregano (2 parts), Rosemary (1 part), Marjoram (1 part), and Parsley (2 parts). Herbes de Provence is a delightful combination of herbs used in traditional French cuisine. It’s a favourite in roasts, stuffed vegetables, ratatouille and more!
- Contains: Heirloom Savory Seeds.
- Binomial: Satureja hortensis.
- Cultivar: Summer.
- Nett Weight: Approx. 3.5 g.*
- *Note: The weight of seeds included will vary slightly.
- Packed in recyclable brown envelopes.
Country of Origin:
- Product of South Africa.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.