- 100% natural hand sanitiser
- Organic Tea Tree & Peppermint essential oil
- Made from natural alcohol
- 70% alcohol-based solution
- Cleanses & protects your hands
- Contains essential oils that have anitmicrobic properties
- Peppermint oil adds a wonderfully uplifting aroma
- Not tested on animals
- Pocket sized: can be kept on you
- Suitable for Vegans
- Place enough product on hands to cover all surfaces.
- Rub hands together until dry.
- Use Hand Sanitizer to help reduce bacteria that potentially can cause disease.
- For use when soap and water is not available.
- For external use only.
- Keep away from heat or flame.
- When using this product keep out of the eyes, ears & mouth.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not use on children who are less than 2 months of age.
- Do not use on open skin wounds.
- In case of contact with eyes, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
- In case of skin irritation: stop use & seek medical attention.
- If swallowed: do not induce vomiting: seek medical attention immediately.
Did you know?
- The essential oils in this hand sanitiser are certified organic by ECOCERT. You can be assured that these oils are truly organic & that the farming and processing facilities meet strict organic requirements.
- The information provided here is not intended as medical advice and is for educational purposes only.
- Nett Volume: 50 ml.
- Ethyl Alcohol 70%, Water (Aqua), Vegetable Glycerine, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil*.
- Recyclable, amber glass & plastic lid.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa.
1 out of 1 people would recommend this product25/12/2020, By StephanieVery convenient size for my handbag and I prefer using my own hand sanitiser when entering stores. This product is also not harsh on my skin.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.