Destroys mould, mould spores (mycotoxines) and bacteria. Preserves the substrate within minutes and prevents re-infestation.
Tips for mould prevention:
- Keep the relative air humidity at approx. 50 %.
- Keep temperature in all rooms equal, the temperature difference between individual rooms should not exceed 5 °C.
- Keep doors to cooler rooms closed, e.g. to unheated bedrooms, in order to prevent warm and thus damp air from the other rooms from condensing on the walls.
- Cross ventilate rooms 3-4 times a day
- Use controlled ventilation systems).
- Discharge moisture from showering or cooking to the outside immediately.
- Do not dry laundry in the flat.
- Leave at least 5 cm distance between furniture and outer walls.
- Use vapour permeable construction materials and wall coatings, e.g. all products from the ProNature paint range.
- Find cold bridges: Insufficiently insulated structural components cool down the inner walls, where air humidity then condenses.
Coverage: Approximately 9 – 14 m²/litre, depending on substrate.
Apply with suitable spraying equipment, brush or sponge to the affected areas and allow a residence time of approx. 60 minutes, longer in case of severe infestation. Then wipe off residual mould or rinse off with water.
Please check surface compatibility in an inconspicuous area prior to use.
Wash tools with water directly after use. Do not store in metal containers.
Caution: Mycotoxines are a health risk and the following precautionary measures should be followed: Wear a dust mask to avoid breathing in mould and spores. Wear gloves to avoid skin contact.
Avoid skin and eye contact with ProNature Mould stop. After contact with skin, wash immediately with plenty of water.
Keep ProNature Mould Stop away from children. When swallowed seek immediate medical attention and show product label to medical practitioner.
The product can be kept for a minimum of 12 months in unopened containers when stored in a cool (but frost-free) and dry place.
Water, citric acid, hydrogen peroxide, alcohol, sugar surfactant
Note: Natural products are not odour and emission free. Consider possible allergies.
4 out of 4 people would recommend this product17/09/2017, By NewgirlharperA really good product. It quickly dealt with a mould problem on a ceiling board that came about due to a leaky roof.20/07/2017, By MarelieThis stuff is AMAZING! It cleans those shower doors to perfection - and keeps it that way. Will never go back to conventional shower cleaners.02/07/2017, By LucyExcellent product for shifting tough mould in a badly ventilated bathroom.17/05/2016, By RobynI bought this for our shower and it has really worked to reduce the mould growing in the corners. Need I say more?
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.