- Reusable grab-and-go food pouches
- The base of each pouch opens with a double layer of ziplock, to make it easy to get food in and ensure nothing escapes by accident
- Ergonomically designed and leak proof
- Rounded corners help make it easier for little hands to hold and easier for you to clean
- Fill with homemade yoghurts, pureed foods, smoothies, and chia puddings for healthy kiddy meals on the run
- Or use them yourself by filling with hummus, peanut butter, or sauces to easily dispense onto snacks and salads while travelling
- Reduces cost enormously to use reusable pouches instead of buying pre made purees (the pouches pay for themselves pretty quickly!)
- These plastic pouches are fully recyclable, should you want to do so, while conventional pouches are made of flexible foil-lined plastic that is very difficult to recycle
- Text windows make it easy to mark dates and contents
- Freezer friendly
- Dishwasher safe
- Free from BPAs, Lead, Phthalate & PVC making sure that no healthy food or snacks are compromised
Did you know? By rounding the corners, these pouches are much easier to clean, without any corners for food to hide away in.
- To fill: open the ziplock at the bottom of the pouch and fill ¾ full using a spoon or funnel. Clean the ziplock, and close while squeezing the air out of the pouch
- To clean: wash with warm, soapy water and a bottle brush before first use and after every other use, or pop into the dishwasher
- Each pouch can be used 50+ times
- Pouches hold the equivalent of an individual pot of yoghurt
- BPA free plastic, large choke-proof plastic screw cap
11 out of 11 people would recommend this product17/01/2020, By SupportWell done11/12/2019, By DanelI wish I had these when my baby was still on pureed foods. Now I put smoothies in them, and freeze them. Great product. Reusable. Genius. Love it.21/11/2019, By SethuLove them29/09/2019, By TanyaVery convenient. Seals tightly.19/08/2019, By UllaWish I had this years ago.04/03/2019, By RohiWorks great for storing my baby's homemade pureed food. I like that i is reusable too!17/07/2018, By TatianaMy go-to for smoothies and porridges - my toddler has loved eating/drinking from these winces she could feed herself as a baby. Just need a solution to make filling the, less messy...19/03/2018, By JulieExcellent, good seal and easy to clean16/03/2018, By JoyceI bought this actually for my toddler. I introduced him to some nice food pouches out of desperation because he wasn't eating well. In order to save money, I bought these to put in foods I made. So far it is used mostly for breakfast oats, smoothies and fruit purees. He's still loving it! The best is that he can have breakfast in the car independently if traffic is horrible on the way to school.13/12/2017, By DagmarMy older kids love "squishies": I've been making smoothies and freezing them so they can have a cold treat at school. These pouches are easy to use and easy to clean.21/09/2017, By MarliseThese pouches are so convenient and very easy to fill with your own puree.
I recently bought these for my 9 month old twins for a holiday away and it was the best buy! Easy to fill and feed and very convenient for on the go and I love that I can use it again and again! It was exactly what I expected.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.