The Pure Cotton Shop creates products using organic cotton that's certified by GOTS (Global Organic Textile Standard). This cotton is handpicked from fields that are free of synthetic fertilisers, pesticides and herbicides. By using handkerchiefs made from organic cotton, you can play your part and make a small but significant difference to the planet.
Why Choose Organic Cotton?
- Softer & thicker
- Hypo-allerganic, safe & healthy
- Kinder to sensitive skins
- Organic cotton is stronger, because the crops aren't chemically treated
- Organic cotton is better for the environment; as no harsh chemicals or synthetic fertilisers are used
- Organic cotton crops use less water than conventional cotton
- With no chemical fertilisers or pesticides used, healthy organic crops lead to healthier soil & a thriving ecosystem
Certification: Organic certification is intended to assure quality and prevent fraud. For peace of mind, buy certified organic cotton.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.