- Rich & creamy oat latte
- Made from Italian oats & medium-roasted Arabica beans
- Enjoy a silky smooth, creamy & convenient latte
- 16% oats makes for a richer, creamier & denser latte
- No glyphosate residue in the oats
- Certified organic Arabica coffee beans
- Coffee beans are Rainforest Alliance certified & sustainably sourced from Peru
- Cold-pressed Sunflower Oil is the natural emulsifier that keeps the water & oats combined creating a smooth, creamy texture
- Pinch of salt balances out the natural sweetness of oats
- No added sugar (this latte is perfect just as it is, thank you!)
- No additives, preservatives, thickeners or nasty chemicals
- Suitable for vegans & strict vegetarians
- Shake it (like you mean it)!
- Enjoy hot or cold.
- Store in a cool dry place.
- Refrigerate after opening.
- Do not freeze.
- Nett Volume: 1 Litre
- Water, Italian Oats (16%), Coffee, Sunflower Oil, Sea Salt.
Typical Nutritional Information: Per 100ml
- Energy (kJ): 209
- Protein (g): 1
- Carbohydrate (g): 8.4
- of which Total Sugar (g): 3.9
- Total Fat (g): 1.4
- of which Saturated Fat (g): 0.2
- Dietary Fibre: 0.5
- Sodium (mg): 0.08
- Oats contain traces of gluten because they are usually grown in close proximity to other cereals and/or prepared in facilities that handle other grains. To be classified as 'gluten-free' the measurable limit is 20 parts per million.
- Not for infant feeding.
- Recyclable Carton (Tetra Pak): Tetra Pak is made mainly from renewable materials and is easy to recycle.
Country of Origin:
- Made in Italy.
5 out of 5 people would recommend this product05/06/2021, By TarynThis was the first oat milk I've bought that I actually enjoyed. I prefer it ice-cold but it also tastes good as a hot latte30/05/2021, By JessicaThis was a bit weird. It tasted kind of savoury, but it's very convenient so that's good.25/05/2021, By KTThis is absolutely delicious. I didn't think it could be so good. I got a free sample when I bought regular Okja and I promptly ordered a whole case of this stuff. Drink it cold out of the fridge. Save a lot of money since you won't have to buy those bad iced americanos that are never iced enough and come in a plastic cup with a STRAW!19/05/2021, By NikkiJoh, I love oat milk hey... absolutely love it... and then OKJA comes here with this oat milk latte and ups the game! I would STRONGLY recommend this.
Ps Thank you Faithful to Nature for giving this to me for free when I bought a normal OKJA oat milk... you guys really known how to spoil us. Much love.Deeeeeeeliciously perfect straight out of the fridge - I love downing a glass if I can't get to a coffee spot or as an afternoon treat! Try freezing ice cubes of this and then blending more latte with the frozen latte ice cubes - to-die-for!19/04/2021, By EllaDeeeeeeeliciously perfect straight out of the fridge - I love downing a glass if I can't get to a coffee spot or as an afternoon treat! Try freezing ice cubes of this and then blending more latte with the frozen latte ice cubes - to-die-for!
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.