- Rich & creamy oat latte
- Made from Italian oats & medium-roasted Arabica beans
- Enjoy a silky smooth, creamy & convenient latte
- 16% oats makes for a richer, creamier & denser latte
- No glyphosate residue in the oats
- Certified organic Arabica coffee beans
- Coffee beans are Rainforest Alliance certified & sustainably sourced from Peru
- Cold-pressed Sunflower Oil is the natural emulsifier that keeps the water & oats combined creating a smooth, creamy texture
- Pinch of salt balances out the natural sweetness of oats
- No added sugar (this latte is perfect just as it is, thank you!)
- No additives, preservatives, thickeners or nasty chemicals
- Suitable for vegans & strict vegetarians
About Milk Alternatives: Find out more on the environmental impact and the nutritional value of the various non-dairy milk alternatives in our Battle of the Plant-Based Milks.
- Shake it (like you mean it)!
- Enjoy hot or cold.
- Store in a cool dry place.
- Refrigerate after opening.
- Do not freeze.
- Nett Volume: 1 Litre
Typical Nutritional Information: Per 100ml
- Energy (kJ): 209
- Protein (g): 1
- Carbohydrate (g): 8.4
- of which Total Sugar (g): 3.9
- Total Fat (g): 1.4
- of which Saturated Fat (g): 0.2
- Dietary Fibre: 0.5
- Sodium (mg): 0.08
- Oats contain traces of gluten because they are usually grown in close proximity to other cereals and/or prepared in facilities that handle other grains. To be classified as 'gluten-free' the measurable limit is 20 parts per million.
- Not for infant feeding.
- Recyclable Carton (Tetra Pak): Tetra Pak is made mainly from renewable materials and is easy to recycle.
Country of Origin:
- Made in Italy.
10 out of 10 people would recommend this product19/10/2021, By KeenAbsolutely delicious. Very nice in coffee (coffee in coffee, what's not to love). The best Oat Milk you can buy, nice and creamy and works well in coffee. The Liter o'Latte is a lovely treat to add to the yummy coffee flavour of your favourite coffee. Makes a very nice Irish coffee as well.17/09/2021, By SamanthaWhat a delicious treat!10/09/2021, By KimVery delicious in coffee and even on its own!!17/08/2021, By Burdytastes great in coffee and would you believe it, in tea too. Also delicious as is.04/07/2021, By MoniqueThis is a lekker drink as a treat for me. 99% of what i drink consists of water and teas or homemade juices, so it's nice to have a lekker healthier-than-soda drink once in a while! I drink it just as is, tastes like coffee milk, lovely for me.05/06/2021, By TarynThis was the first oat milk I've bought that I actually enjoyed. I prefer it ice-cold but it also tastes good as a hot latte30/05/2021, By JessicaThis was a bit weird. It tasted kind of savoury, but it's very convenient so that's good.25/05/2021, By KTThis is absolutely delicious. I didn't think it could be so good. I got a free sample when I bought regular Okja and I promptly ordered a whole case of this stuff. Drink it cold out of the fridge. Save a lot of money since you won't have to buy those bad iced americanos that are never iced enough and come in a plastic cup with a STRAW!19/05/2021, By NikkiJoh, I love oat milk hey... absolutely love it... and then OKJA comes here with this oat milk latte and ups the game! I would STRONGLY recommend this.
Ps Thank you Faithful to Nature for giving this to me for free when I bought a normal OKJA oat milk... you guys really known how to spoil us. Much love.Deeeeeeeliciously perfect straight out of the fridge - I love downing a glass if I can't get to a coffee spot or as an afternoon treat! Try freezing ice cubes of this and then blending more latte with the frozen latte ice cubes - to-die-for!19/04/2021, By EllaDeeeeeeeliciously perfect straight out of the fridge - I love downing a glass if I can't get to a coffee spot or as an afternoon treat! Try freezing ice cubes of this and then blending more latte with the frozen latte ice cubes - to-die-for!
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.