- Entirely natural drain cleaner
- Cleans drains & grease taps effectively using bacteria & enzymes
- Liquifies & digests fats, oils, greases, cellulose & protein
- Suitable for all drains
- Reduces odor
- Enhances the digestion of waste matter in septic tank
- Rapidly biodegradable
- Free from harmful chemicals
- Certified cruelty-free by Beauty Without Cruelty
- Can be used directly in the drain or in a spray form.
- Pour 125ml (5cm drain diameter) or 250ml dose (10cm) into the drain & leave overnight until the problem is resolved.
- Continue to use until the problem is solved.
- Treat once a week to avoid blockages.
- Can be sprayed onto: floors and walls around camper toilets, pit toilets, outhouses, portable and construction site toilets, carpets & rugs, rubbish dumps, areas where waste disposal & odour problems occur.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Nett Volume: 750 ml.
- Selected bacteria enzymes, Acusol, Water (Aqua), Bacterial count 53 million cfu/ml.
- Recyclable PPET plastic bottle & screw top lid.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa from local and imported goods.
3 out of 3 people would recommend this product01/06/2021, By Q17VegThis product really works to eliminate drain odors. I have used it on two of my drains that are always problematic. The one, after treating it a few times over two months, resolved and has not been a problem again. My other drain gets half a cup of this every two weeks or so and it is sorted.16/03/2021, By RowenaIt works incredibly well to stop/get rid off smells from the drain and you don't need to use as much as indicated on the bottle. I will definitely keep ordering this product.18/02/2021, By MerilynIf you're looking for the same results as a harsh chemical cleaner on shower drains, I'm not sure it's a good choice. I have long hair that gets caught in everything, and my drain is moderately better after using this (obviously after removing as much hair as I can). I haven't tried it yet on anything else.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.