- Pure whole food celery powder
- Alkalising benefits
- A source of vitamins, minerals & antioxidants
- Anti-Inflammatory properties
- Supports healthy digestion
- Beneficial for cardiovascular health
- Assists with detoxification & healthy weight management
- 100% vegan-friendly & organic
- No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives
- Stir 1 scoop (8g) of Super Celery into 300-350ml of spring water or filtered water.
- Take once a day on an empty stomach.
- Store in a cool dry place, out of direct sunlight.
- Keep tightly sealed to preserve freshness.
- 240g (30 x 8g servings)
- Organic Celery (Apium graveolens) Powder
- Manufactured in a facility that uses eggs, dairy, soy, wheat (gluten) and nuts.
Typical nutritional information (per 8g serving):
- Energy: 16kCal/ 67kJ
- Protein: 0.8g
- Glycaemic carbohydrates: 3g
- of which total Sugar: 0.2g
- Total fat: 0g
- Dietary fibre: 1.1g
- Sodium: 116mg
- Calcium: 40mg
- Potassium: 104mg
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa
7 out of 7 people would recommend this product15/08/2021, By NadiaLove it. Saves time - easy and simple to prep compared to juicing everyday.20/03/2021, By HumairaEnjoying this product. Keeps me regular, digestive issues have improved tremendously and also reduced those sugar cravings21/01/2021, By Jean5/505/12/2020, By TarynThis is a very good product. It helps me to be regular. It keeps me full. I haven't been craving sweet things. However, it tastes horrible but its a small price to pay because the benefits out weigh the taste. Will definitely buy it again.31/10/2020, By AriGreat product19/10/2020, By AENPerfect alternative to juicing celery when travelling, great product21/09/2020, By EllieThis is my favourite way to start the day.
The scoop size is a bit big so I’d recommend starting with half a scoop otherwise it can be a bit thick to drink.
I just stir with a spoon but I assume using a blender would give a smoother drink experience.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.